[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting weights no longer curing anxiety and depression. I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: j6dELr2.jpg (148KB, 1080x1037px) Image search: [Google]
j6dELr2.jpg
148KB, 1080x1037px
Lifting weights no longer curing anxiety and depression. I think its time I medicate. Mental /fit/ gains thread.
>>
Stop masturbating
>>
>>42009886
Been on NOFAP for 4 months. Not working.
>>
>>42009877
Cold showers.

>>42009886
Also this.
>>
I wouldn't medicate. do you-

Read?
Meditate?
Do cardio?
Eat healthy?
Have an organized life?
Have a goal or hobby?
>>
>>42009877
meditate 10 min a day

72 benefits of meditation with scientific sources:
http://liveanddare.com/benefits-of-meditation/
>>
>>42009897
Nigga you all want instant gratification. Try over a year and have real sex with real women. That'll cure your whiny depression
>>
>>42009877
Also literally get off the computer and put your phone away and go for hikes or walks for an hour a day. The social media and constant notifications are literally like crack.
>>
>>42009877
Get a hyperactive GF
>>
>>42009877
You'll kill yourself if you take SSRIs. Don't do it.
>>
>>42009976
This, but she has to be okay with OP being a bit depressed and sluggish compared to her.

I got rejected recently by the woman of my fucking dreams because I'm not "spunky" enough. She's tiny and really energetic like I want to be, but I'm struggling through a funk so I'm not nearly as energetic and exciting as I know I really would be if I could.
>>
>>42009877
up the test you faggot
>>
>>42009899
I've been doing the cold shower for 2 months. I see small results. But depression comes in after 4 hours.
>>
>>42009929
No shit i do nigga. I had sex yesterday, and I still feel the same.
>>
>>42009905
I meditate while doing the cold showers.
>>
>>42009877
>anxiety and depression
Start taking about 500mg of N-Acetyl-Tyrosine daily in the morning, at least half an hour before eating anything with protein in it, and get into some sort of cognitive therapy program -- and stay the fuck away from shitty, brain-damaging antidepressants.
>>
>>42010161
>Tyrosine
>Tyro
>Tyrone

Nice try
>>
>>42010227
>Tyrone
????????????????????????????
>>
>>42010247
I don't know, I just felt like posting dumb shit. I'm not OP, but can that sup be found at regular stores or mainly just vitamin stores/internet.
>>
>>42010161
I'm using that right now instead of 5-htp.
>>
>>42009877
Do you get enough sun?
>>
>>42010161
Has that helped you anon?
>>
>>42009877
Just go to your pcp and tell them what's up. They'll get you on something and if it's not helping in a few weeks you'll try something else. It's worth it. Mental health isn't any different than physical health. Do what you gotta do to keep going.
>>
>>42010308
What's that and does it work?
>>
>>42010312
Been doing the 15-minutes outside in the sun on my lunch breaks. I also take vit D3.
>>
>>42010326
It's better than doing ssri's and is a precursor to serotonin. It makes my anxiety worse though, but the doc said that my nervous system will get used to it.
>>
>>42010325
This
>>
>>42009877
Do you drink coffee?
Energy drinks/supplements?

If you do, I suggest remove those and replace with lots of water and B vitamins and niacin.

Get into a routine and obtain stability in your life. Go to bed at the same time, unless social plans, but try and stick to it. Lay off fb and discipline yourself to self encourage instead of seek out other people's advice or opinions.

Talk therapy before the pills.

Anxiety sucks so bad. I hope you feel better Anon and something helps.
>>
>>42010293

>I don't know, I just felt like posting dumb shit.

/fit/ is the nicest board. Mirin the honesty
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.