[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just turned 27 >only been lifting/exercising/eating right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>just turned 27
>only been lifting/exercising/eating right for 2 months

Why did I spend so much of my life being a skinny fat lazy mess of a human being?

One summer when I was 16/17 I spent 20 hours a day sitting naked on a towell in my room playing WoW.

Hours

A

Day
>>
>>42006191
at least you've seen the light now
>>
>>42006191
better late than never bro
27 is still pretty young, do your best from now on
>>
Man. I'm turning 29 this month. I started this june though.
>>
>>42006191
shieet, I think first time when I connect two posts to one guy. You replied to some guys days ago who posted his figure and said he was 18 or something. And then you replied that good for him, because in that age you instead played wow for a day.
>>
File: bodyfat.jpg (135KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
bodyfat.jpg
135KB, 1200x1400px
>>42006191
Nigga I'm 27 and just started lifting a month and a half ago. I already lost over ten pounds, dropped my bodyfat % from overweight to average.
We're gonna make fab.
>>
File: tp9enwybpsny.jpg (171KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tp9enwybpsny.jpg
171KB, 1200x1200px
>>42006833

Good job buddy
>>
>>42006191
>27
>17 yo 10 years ago
>born just in time to play burning crusade
Time well spent tbqhwuf
>>
I'm in the same boat OP. Been working out on and off for a while wasting so much time and potential. Kinda makes me want me out get on gear to speed my progress up by 6 months to a year seeing as how I'm 28 and already wasted so much time.
>>
I didn't have a clue about lifting or dieting anyways nor knew anyone that did, so there's nothing I could do when I was young.
>>
>>42006880
At the time it was pretty sick yo

I lost 10kg in one month and then started lifting to avoid becoming a skellington.

Went from a 1000 kcal a day diet to over 3300 kcal. Was a bit of a shock to the system. But I look a lot better already, and friends and family have commented on it.

I'm glad that its never too late. If I wanted to be Mr Olympia, then of course its far too late, but I can at least become moderately healthy and potentially aesthetic.
>>
>>42006191
Man I pitty you guys, this is just bad parenting, my dad basically gave me the blueprint for growing up male, it's really pretty obvious once you are grown, so it sucks that your parents didn't give you a heads up.

>eat healthy for 2 hours a day
>do a sport for 3 hours a day (football&swimming as kid, lifting and cardio as young adult)
>sleep for 6 hours day
>that leaves you 11 hours
>if you need money spend it making that
>if someone is dumb enough to be giving you money then do whatever the fuck you want with them
>in my case it was vidya

I mean it really isn't rocket science.
>>
>>42007161
>sleeping for six hours
Bad parenting right there.

It won't kill you, but it's not optimal for any person, regardless of age or gender.
>>
>25 now
>havent had friends since i was 13
>as a result stayed a shut-in for high school, not a gamer, just didn't do shit
>was an emaciated runt so i would play sports casually but not really intensely because too small
>didnt make friends in college cause social retard, shut in there too
>emaciation and runt height was likely due to parents making barely any food for meals
>still kissless friendless ugly as fuck virgin
>not even lifting will help me overcome my past
>>
>>42007161
>my dad basically gave me the blueprint for growing up
>posting on the ch0n
>>
>>42006191
You can still make it, bro.

I started when I was 26.
Now I'm 31 and I've benched 150kg, deadlifted 230kg, squatted 210kg, The PressĀ®ed 95kg, push pressed 120kg, rowed 125kg for a set of 5 and rack pulled 280kg from the knees.
>>
>>42007386

Get involved with your local church or volunteer somewhere. Those things always attract the best kind of people.
>>
>>42006880

I'm 19 and I started playing WoW right when BC dropped.

I still miss my Blood Elf Paladin and Goblin Rogue desu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.