[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell for the meme. This is the most bullshit thing I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: PMF-02033-1.jpg (274KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
PMF-02033-1.jpg
274KB, 1600x1600px
I fell for the meme.

This is the most bullshit thing I've ever bought expecting to work.
>>
explain
>>
>>42005193

It doesn't do shit.

What part of that do you not understand?
>>
Iktf. I took 5g this morning and don't feel anything. Placebo
>>
File: 1361150972267.png (152KB, 616x725px) Image search: [Google]
1361150972267.png
152KB, 616x725px
I wanted to try but I don't want to fall for the placebo meme.

How disappointing, this one looked kind of promising...
>>
Worked great for me feel bad for you cause this was best thing in my life. My waist went from 32 to 29 1/2 , feel stronger, more libido. I'm guessing this is from it de stressing me and allowing my hormones to function properly. Sleep better, feel better overall. Started my own consulting business as well... this stuff changed my life.
>>
Have to keep in mind this probably worked great for me because my mind and body was out of whack and phenibut must have helped lower my stress and allow my body to function properly. If your just scared to talk to people cause your a coward it probably won't work for you.
>>
Works for me. I take it on days when I slept shitty and have to be around people. It makes me less irritable.
>>
What's the point of taking it if you're not under stress and look like this for at least 8 hours a day? Helped me to get my shit together but when everything is fine all I feel is like the lights are brighter, that's all.
>>
What are you expecting to "feel" exactly? It's not supposed to be like lsd or some shit, it just helps slightly with anxiety. If you don't have anxiety then it won't do jack shit for you, unless you take massive doses.
>>
Took 250mg for the first time the other day but felt nothing against my anxiety. Will double the dose next time. Is 750mg too much for a beginner dose?
>>
>>42005206
It does do stuff but it is a meme. I felt altered from it but never in a substantial or positive way.
>>
>>42005578
No that's fine, don't expect miracles though, I had severe anxiety and it did nothing to help in the slightest
>>
that brand sucks.
>>
I remember buying into the hype too, but this was 3 years ago when less was known about it

Some people claim it makes them a social god, others say it does absolutely nothing

if you take a high dose I think it helps with sleep?

For me it's garbage and I put it in the GARBAGE
>>
I take about 900mg twice a week. It just makes me feel good and I enjoy the day a little more.
>>
>falling for the supplement jew in 2017
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.