[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I've learned one thing from working out it is don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: brad_pitt_gallery_9_2010_a_p.jpg (48KB, 349x524px) Image search: [Google]
brad_pitt_gallery_9_2010_a_p.jpg
48KB, 349x524px
If I've learned one thing from working out it is don't talk about working out.
>>
>>42004615
Why is that?
>>
>>42004615
Pretty true, I never talk about lifting or anything and people just think I'm a god with good genetics and doesn't spend all his time in the gym. It looks like you aren't trying to hard to be someone you're not.
>>
>>42004615
>former skeleton
>join gym
>dont tell anyone
>get fit during cold part of the year hiding my body with baggy sweaters
>4 months later people start asking
>tell them i dont work out
>"hmmm... Okay"
>2 months after warmer weather comes around
>people asking more and more
>even people who dont know i was skelly
>still continue lying
>short sleeve weather comes around
>getting asked how come im so strong, getting compliments on my physique, asked if i do sports
>girls miring my arms wanting to touch them
>still tell them i dont work out
>"you are so full of shit"
>"i just work around the yard a bit"
>"so what you were born like that"
>"i guess"
>literally flex a cep as a joke
>they mire and compare their arms to mine

Only my girlfriend knows i lift. I mean others know too, but i refuse to admit it.
Admiting you gymcel is social suicide, because it always makes people think youre compensating for something.
Me being 6'3 and good looking got nothing to compensate for, but i still refuse to admit i go to the gym because i find lifting "culture" and everything that goes with it absolutely retarded and i dont want to be connected to it in the least.
>>
>>42004856
Hey youre just like me lol. 6'3 Been lifting for 7 years now and I just pretend that I look like this normally at the office when people ask
>>
>>42004856
even more autistic than one of those "lifting culture" guys

Just don't talk about it by yourself and answer "yes" when people ask
>>
>>42004615
Well not discussing nutrition with people out of the blue is a no-brainer.

But if you lift it's clearly visible. Except if you're what we call a DYEL here. So if they ask you and you say you only do Pilates it's like being a closet homo.
>>
>>42004615
my stepmom always talks about her orange theory thing and how hard burpees are and i just sit there in silence. why do women fall for these memes?
>>
>>42004856
>doesn't just say "a little" and let people give their generic responses that would have been the same no matter what you said, before they immediately lose interest
>t. Captain Autismo
>>
>>42004615
This is so true
>>
>>42004878
>6'3 Been lifting for 7 years
i bet you did SS for 4 years
>>
File: 1496756267201.jpg (136KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
1496756267201.jpg
136KB, 500x723px
If somebody asked, I certainly wouldn't lie about it, but I've learned not to bring it up on your own.

Especially if a girl texts me and is like "what are you up to?"

I'm not going to say just getting back from the gym or I'm at the gym. I'll just say, just hanging out. Or make up something that sounds less lame than me spending all my time in the gym.
>>
>>42004919
Oh yea generic responses. Being a former skeleton that gained 35lbs i have to deal with stupid shit all the time

>daaaamn anon you look fucking juicy
>yo anon flex a cep cmon man cmon
>you only go to the gym now eh man?
>gymlife4life amirite anon
>i bet youre drowning in pussy anon arent you
>damn anon is a BEAST, cmon show us your muscles anon
>youre fucking huge man
>you roding? Needle in the ass?

All this with feeling me up and shit. I dont mind banter and friends teasing me, but i do mind having eyes on me and attention. I lift for myself and myself alone. Not for others
>>
File: 1495825604208.jpg (335KB, 1806x1740px) Image search: [Google]
1495825604208.jpg
335KB, 1806x1740px
>his 2 best friends aren't gym autists as well
>>
>>42005017
Are you roding though?
>>
>>42004955
>sitting around doing nothing
>better than trying to improve yourself
I'm not getting the logic here
>>
>>42004856
>but i still refuse to admit i go to the gym because i find lifting "culture" and everything that goes with it absolutely retarded and i dont want to be connected to it in the least.

Holy shit, I was ashamed for thinking the same. I can't stand the cunts I see at the commercial gym I go too. I refuse to be associated with these people.
>>
>>42005116
Im fine with the people at the gym in real life. Its the fags online that I hate. Its either

>DYEL autismo I'm a master troll @ u nice gyno

or

>FACE IS ALL THAT MATTERS JUST LIE DOWN AND ROT
>>
Just say you do zumba
>>
>>42005075
No im not
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.