[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw eat a pound of buffalo chicken dip and brownies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1393662187834.gif (23KB, 846x744px) Image search: [Google]
1393662187834.gif
23KB, 846x744px
>tfw eat a pound of buffalo chicken dip and brownies at a 4th of July bbq
>>
Anon it's only July 2
>>
>>42004560
Friend had a bbq yesterday. Other friends and family having bbqs today, and Tuesday. Hard to resist the free food. Gotta try to be good in the two coming up
>>
I weened myself off fast food but made an exception yesterday because I went out with a friend during our lunch break.

Don't worry too much anon at least you got protein. Just double the cardio next gym visit.
>>
If one day throws you off the wagon you've got a pretty shitty grasp on your self control. Enjoy the day with people and back to normal after. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>42004785
I'm goin hard today at the gym. Also drinking lots of water
>>
>>42004550
>If one day throws you off the wagon you've got a pretty shitty grasp on your self control

Not throwing me off the wagon. Just sharing my self hatred at the moment
>>
>>42004550
Were you dipping the brownies into the dip?
>>
>>42004550
>>>42004550
>Were you dipping the brownies into the dip?

I did not. Feel like even more of a failure now
>>
>>42005178
Do you not know how to reply to posts?
>>
>>42005267
was on mobile, it fucked up
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.