[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>milfag >lose a massive amount of weight to join service

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Sad elevator fujoshi bait.png (608KB, 1135x763px) Image search: [Google]
Sad elevator fujoshi bait.png
608KB, 1135x763px
>milfag
>lose a massive amount of weight to join service
>excess skin for days
>still pass my physical requirements
>not amazing scores but decent
>get to BMI portion
>Army uses a waist and neck tape system
>distended waist mostly from skin
>try to build up neckline
>only gain an inch
>career on the line every tape
>would have to shred any and all muscle to make weight
>consult doctor about skin
>only option is panniculectomy
>no natty alternative
>go under knife
>while down surgeon finds a hernia and a cyst
>now on a physical profile
>almost any activity has a chance of literally splitting me in half

What do I do now? Been eating healthy, tapered down my intake, and walking as much as a I can daily.

Going to try and renegotiate my profile for activity, but without the ability to lift or run I'm bummed. I'm supposed to be fully recovered by September, but I don't want to lose all my progress because of this.

I understand the scenario is rooted in me having been a fat fuck before, but I just wanted to make myself better and got caught up in this shit.
>>
>>42004381
get a real job
>>
>>42004381
Got dealt a shit hand m8. It's only 2 months though, just eat at maintenance with protein goals met and you shouldn't lose all your progress.
>>
>>42004394
>Army trained me to get a nursing license
>work at a hospital every day
>doing the same thing as civilians with the same license

I don't get what's not "real" about my job.

>>42004396
What about running, that's the area I was most worried on. I already had a right quadricep strain set me back this year and I saw it eat almost a minute off my 2 mile time.

Is there any way to maintain a run time without the ability to run or jog? I'm gonna try and see if my physician will let me do elliptical bikes soon.
>>
>>42004459
Can you swim? Imho main contributor to cardio endurance going away is losing your conditioning,not so much a lack of leg muscle. Anything that you can do in your current situation to keep heart rate up at cardio levels would probably help.
>>
>>42004381
>>42004396
He didn't get "dealt a shit hand" he's a fat fuck with no self control
This is why you don't become obese kids
>>
>>42004381
> fighting wars and risking your life for jews
>>
>>42004509
Can't get my torso wet right now as it all heals. Not sure when I could swim, plus I have an abdominal binder.

>>42004790
I'm not disagreeing with you, I was a useless fat shit before I decided to join. I don't expect praise for going from being a piece of garbage to the expected standard.

Just in a predicament for having tried to make myself better. If I had known about this board earlier I would have lost it in a healthy way instead of whatever just shredded the most pounds off.

>>42004808
At least I don't have student debt.
>>
Why are you so hell bent on working for a military that doesn't give a shit about civilians anyway, for a government that's a bullshit puppet show oligarchy?

Assuming you're U.S
>>
>>42005303
Not OP but the benefits are incredible because our military gets a huge percentage of government spending.
Also the most sociable and fit americans are military. Everyone else is what you'd typically expect: fat, self centered, lazy, liberal.
>>
>>42005303
Why do anything? I was up against a wall and I saw a path that only asked me not to be a fat piece of shit and study, and in return I'd get free school and a nursing license. The semantics of service is bullshit man, I'm no patriot, but I'm better off than a literal /r9k/ tier NEET on his way to an early death of heart disease that I was set to be a few years ago.

>>42005392
>Also the most sociable and fit americans are military.
Debatable. I'll give you service members are usually fit to some degree just because of PT, but there's a bunch of autismos in the Army, I would know.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.