[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fit/ I'm worried that when I do finally "make it"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

fit/ I'm worried that when I do finally "make it" in terms of physique, that I'll still be unable to talk to women and keep worrying about what they think of me.

No matter what angle I try and convince myself getting rejected doesn't matter, it still fucking scares me, and I am constantly thinking of hypothetical scenarios where I am talking to a woman, and I fuck it up.

How do I begin to un-ravel all this mental shit in my head? How do I stop feeling like I will never make it with women, and where do i get started?

This board has given me so much knowledge over the past 6 months. Sl 5x5 has made me see some solid gains. I feel unworthy to ask but I feel this is the right place to do so.
>>
why are you afraid of getting rejected?

why does it scare you? will they arrest you? kill you?
>>
Hook up with a fat chick, it will give you a confidence boost and.
>>
>>42002681
I live in a town of about 90000 people. Sounds like a lot, but everyone basically goes to the same 4 or 5 bars in the centre. If I am seen being laughed at or whatever, it would hurt my chances with other women.
>>
Read a book nigga
>>
>>42002711
Nigga what book
>>
>>42002667
Welcom to /fit/.

This insecurity will never go away. Even when you're fucking a new girl every week it won't go away. When you're in a year long relationship with your oneitus it will still be there.

You will get women flocking to you because you're physically attractive, but the insecurities will never leave.

It's a good thing. Forces you to keep lifting.
>>
>>42002667
people here are toxic for young guys.

The point is women arent everything in life, they are the spice of life imo.

The main course is your own mission in life, which you try to unravel. And as Buddha said - until you know your mission your mission is to find it out - that is - what do you want to do in life? What kind of friends to keep? What money to make? Describe your ideal lifestyle.

But my biggest advice would be - start thinking positive scenarios and develop a mentality that is self sufficient for endorphins.

You gotta describe your ideal lifestyle and brainwash yourself with only that vision so its only thing you think about.

THINK ONLY ABOUT IDEAL VERSION OF EVERY EVENT.

The problem in most 4channers is not that they arent prepared to fail, its that they arent ready to DEAL with success. And you start that within your thoughts first.

Everything starts with the mindstate first.

Decide for one month to think positively about yourself and your abilities.

Women are easy game, pleasant and cheerful pass time and despite their efforts to prove otherwise - a simple creature. BUT ONLY WHEN YOU DONT NEED THEM AND ARE SELF SUFFICIENT.

A man without a vision is lost and easily manipulated and bent to will of every female and other man for that matter.

Gud luck man.
>>
>>42002667
>that I'll still be unable to talk to women and keep worrying about what they think of me.

It just takes a little bit of extra time. After 2-3 months of talking to them, you should see how retarded they all are and that nothing they say usually has value. Then you don't give a shit anymore and see that they are just talking fuckholes.
>>
>>42002667
Being rejected is inevitable, so there's nothing you can do about that. You just have to put yourself out there and allow yourself to be rejected. Over time you'll realize (from experience) that being rejected isn't something to be afraid of and you'll get over this fear. This is literally the only way.
>>
>>42002667
Talking to girls won't make you better at lifting, so why would lifting make you better at talking to girls?
They're separate "skills" and should be trained as such.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.