[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are you doing this week to get fvcking JVICY /fit/? let

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: theprimarch.jpg (301KB, 639x522px) Image search: [Google]
theprimarch.jpg
301KB, 639x522px
what are you doing this week to get fvcking JVICY /fit/?

let me walk you through my routine quvickwerly svo that you too can taeke the glorious pill and not be a bata leftiste
>>
Sleep: Being well rested is crucial to your psychical performance and to your recovery. Inadequate sleep will lower your immune system (leaving you unable to train) and may impact your hormone levels, furthermore your body won’t have time to repair the muscles that was broken down during training. Being a student I have more time to sleep than the average man, this is definitely to my advantage. During the summers when I work I simply try to go to bed earlier, especially if I will train the day after. If you have the time, always prioritize your sleep. If you cannot get enough sleep during a week, lower the amount of training.
>>
>>42002314
jesus christ this mother fucker is so ugly
>>
File: matkasse.jpg (38KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
matkasse.jpg
38KB, 300x225px
Nutrition: Since there are so many different views regarding this matter I will just explain what has worked for me. For many of you this might seem like bro-science, and it might well be, however, as it has worked for me I know it has some merit to it. First of all, I have always tried to time my meals. The largest meal has always been after training, containing lots of carbs and protein with some fats (mainly oils and the natural fats in the other food). Other than that I try to eat at least 200 g of protein each day, ensuring my 2x bodyweight in protein in grams. I also try to eat some carbs prior to training, an apple or two usually works just fine (or even some sweets), this is to ensure that I can perform my best every session.

What foods to eat? I mainly eat traditional bodybuilder food; Chicken, tuna, eggs, rice, , lots of milk, some bread, some vegetables (lots of onion and garlic). Here is a picture I took after I bought groceries (this does, however, not represent my whole diet, I just bought what was missing): Milk, tuna, eggs, cottage cheese, mandarins, some olives, some sweets, some shrips, some lettuce and finally some good old green tea!

Supplements: I use creatine, essential amino acids and whey, when cutting I use more supplements since my immune system tend to suffer from the calorie deficit. Vitamin D, omega-3, multivitamin and zinc is my additional supplementation during diets. To be honest I Vitamin D is the only one I take on a daily basis, the other ones is situational.
>>
File: ascenttobeauty.jpg (150KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
ascenttobeauty.jpg
150KB, 640x631px
>>42002329

he just has a really shit haircut - look how aesthetic he was before he became LARP

Training: I usually train 6 or sometimes even 7 times a week. I usually like to rank the exercises in order of priority. The first and foremost of exercises are the following: Bench press, squats and deal lifts. Have your training routine revolve around these and you will get results. The next layer is: Chins, military presses and lunges. Theses should be your second priority and should all have a place in your routine. Of course there are hundreds of different exercises that are great muscle builders but too much of anything is never good. Try to limit your choice of exercises. More on exercices further down.
>>
The mind game: Progression, pre-workout routines, eating clean/cutting.
Progression: This is the single most important aspect of building muscle beyond the average guy. If you do not constantly push yourself to be better from the previous session you will not grow. Progression is, basically, to train harder than you did before. This can be achieved by either, using heavier weights, doing more reps, or using higher intensity. Failing to do this you will not continue to grow. Have I always been stronger than my previous session? No, much as I try sometimes I just can’t perform better than the last time. This being the case you can always try to switch exercises. For example; If I have been using the same weight on the bench with the same amount of reps for 2 or 3 session in a row I could switch to dumbbell presses instead. Otherwise use the same exercises and always strive to improve your lifts.

My key to success: I have been in the gym for more than 3 years now. Now what most people don’t understand is that 3 years, or even 2 years for that matter, is an incredibly long period of time. I have during these years constantly strived to improve myself in the gym. I have also been doing the right things outside of the gym that has allowed my strength gains. I haven’t been drunk for almost 2 years now and before that the times I drank were very few and far between. I have eaten things that helped me and skipped the things that would have impeded my muscular development. I have had (as the longest) been away from the weights for 2 weeks (during those weeks I trained Thai-boxing instead). With this said, it is very much possible to gain a large amount of muscle in a few years. To some people it might sound fanatic to always watch your step when it comes to eating right or getting your lifts in or getting the right amount of sleep, but this is simply what it takes. You won’t achieve great results unless you put your all into it.
>>
File: thousandsons.jpg (103KB, 980x600px) Image search: [Google]
thousandsons.jpg
103KB, 980x600px
Pre-workout routine: The mindgame is as mentioned above, a very big part of bodybuilding. For me my pre-workout routine is extremely important. I can’t go to the gym feeling miserable and just wanting it to be over with. When I step into the gym I must be ready to bring it. When I step into the gym and feel close to a battle frenzy I have succeeded in my pwo-routine. The routine allows me to put myself “in the zone” and when I am in the zone I know I have the mental part ready. If your mind is in the right place when you have to perform it will get easier.

The perfect pwo-routine: Normally a routine for me starts 30-40 minutes before I arrive at the gym. I put all other things aside and put on the most brutal music I can find. Then I also take either a pwo-product or an apple and a coffee I also usually watch something inspiring. This is my standard routine. During weekends however, the routine might go on for a little bit longer. Gather your gym-bros, watch something together (Pumping Iron, UFC etc) and take your pwo-drinks and pump each other up mentally then have an epic gym session! Furthermore to quote the late Zyzz:

“Honestly I count down the hours, take a pre-workout shake, and make it an epic event to go to the gym so even right before my first set I have a ‘mind-pump’ as it were.”
>>
File: 1494885274351.png (281KB, 371x532px) Image search: [Google]
1494885274351.png
281KB, 371x532px
>>42002317
>>42002332
>>42002346
>>42002378
Bretty gud advice my dude.
>>
File: naturaljuice.jpg (480KB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
naturaljuice.jpg
480KB, 1500x1600px
I put this one under the mind game as the theory of weight loss and clean eating is relatively easy to understand.
First of all, be prepared for a lot of questions from people who have no knowledge about building muscle or staying in shape. They will constantly question your choice of foods and be skeptical of your lack of enthusiasm for all things sugar. I have been relatively spared from these questions but know of a lot of guys who get this kind of questions all the time. You can approach this with two attitudes. First of all you can just think of the junk food as poison that you won’t let enter your body. Or you can acknowledge the fact that you indeed want to eat it but that you are stronger than everyone else mentally and thus being able to resist the delights. The absolutely easiest way to stay away from unhealthy stuff is to never eat it (unhealthy is defined as things high in fat and carbs at the same time). There is plenty of foods that are both good for you and delicious. If, however, you just can’t manage without chocolate for example, be smart about your intake. Eating it right before a heavy lifting session might even help you. Eventually you will know what works for you; If you make great gains by eating some chocolate before each session; Go for it. If not, try to refrain from it. A very important aspect here is to be honest with yourself, if you feel that your eating habits really helps you it is good, if you’re just convincing yourself that it works just because you like a certain way of eating, you need a change. The sweets I sometimes eat prior to training consists almost purely of carbs as opposed to sweet stuff than also has a high content in fat.
>>
>>42002461

he did something smart - specifically targeted those autistic basement dwelling right wing autists and told them that all their generational family and social problems were caused by THEJEWS.. and if u go and smash it every day in the gym, eat clean etc you will become chad and smash stacy

funny thing is for a lot of intelligent incels, following his advice does lead to success in life - but its rather coincidental. then they begin to follow his teachings and channel fanatically without assessing the gigantic holes in his logic
>>
>>42002332
>I try to eat at least 200 g of protein each day, ensuring my 2x bodyweight in protein in grams.
he's aiming for 1,8x bodyweight

>I also try to eat some carbs prior to training
and coffee

and he goes heavy on spinach and takes zma and bcaa
>>42002346
he lifts 4 times and does mma 4 times per week
and he prefers push press over military press
>>42002372
>I have been in the gym for more than 3 years now
much longer
>>42002389
>lack of enthusiasm for all things sugar
latsbrah eats a lot of sugar

you're not tgo
why on earth do you take the time to write all this stuff
>>
>>42002509

this is a post on his blog from like 4 years ago

because we need more of /fit/ to take the glorious pill
>>
I. Am note. A bäta leftist.
Boat.
However.
I do not even lift.
And I am teu skeenny.
>>
>>42002509

wtf i love the golden one now
>>
File: TheGoldenOne.jpg (335KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TheGoldenOne.jpg
335KB, 1920x1080px
>>42002314
Is this /TheGoldenOne/ general of today?
>>
>>42003062

yes. and i will be making a golden one general every fvcking day.

https://youtu.be/ytTfNwAu8vM
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.