[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the reason you lift /fit/? I have a simple one >Be 17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: 3.jpg (81KB, 806x575px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
81KB, 806x575px
Whats the reason you lift /fit/?
I have a simple one
>Be 17 yo me
>Dyel, fat, beta
>Take my friend jess to the local planet fitness
>We start lifting
>NoIdeaWhatImDoing.jpeg
>In walks 6'2 Asian Chad
>Arms are the size of my legs
>Starts leg pressing 6 plates like its nothing
>Later see him doing weighted pullups
>Friend jess comments on him
>"Dude look! That guys a fucking monster."
>Sticks with me
>2 years later, still remember that phrase
I have one goal bros
Whenever I walk into a room, I want people to look at me and think,
"Damn, that guys a fucking monster"
>>
File: B-bUTSZM.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
B-bUTSZM.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
I lift for the same reason and also for Megumin
>>
thats a pretty shit reason. i started lifting for girls
>>
>>41999831
Then one of 2 things will happen
You'll never get girls and get ripped
Or you'll get girls and die a dyel
>>
File: 1498510016382.png (2MB, 753x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1498510016382.png
2MB, 753x1090px
>>41999810
nice one
>>41999831
nice bait i guess

I do it because I think that in modern life humans have left behind the physical part of their existence. Many people challenge their minds and neglect their body. However in our natural state I think that both were demanded of us. I try to do lifting to fill that hole where survival once was.
Also sick gains, and mires
>>
Because I am a pathetic faggot who can't get over his ex, so I lift to look good and attract grills better looking then her, except no amount of lifting and vapid grills is helping me get over her so I'll probs kill myself once I achieve my dream bod to end at the apex of my being
>>
>>41999810
I lift so I don't hate myself as much and to keep my mood up so I don't turn back to drinking and being fat. Lifting is great for my mood; wish it made me less of a social coward, but there's few things as satisfying to me as increasing my lifts week over week and getting more muscle definition.
>>
>>41999810
I lift because I have striae all over my body, so adding abs and a nice chest is the only way grills will ever let me stick my penis inside them.
>>
File: Benchman.jpg (100KB, 564x203px) Image search: [Google]
Benchman.jpg
100KB, 564x203px
>>41999810
I pretend I'm training to become a hero.
In the end I'll work an unfulfilling job for the next 40 years, dying a swole old man.
>>
>>41999902
I feel you bro, never surrender
>>
>>41999810
i literally don't even lift
>>
>>41999902
Fug, i started lifting because of the same reason
>>
File: 5.jpg (31KB, 190x568px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
31KB, 190x568px
>>41999810
Main 4 reasons

>1 wanna join military
seems like the military offers good job training so being able to go there and get it in some valuable skillset would be great. Also my family is poor and getting away from home would be nice

>2 giant nerd
Ive always had this insecurithy about being viewed as neck beard as a child. So im thinking if i have a great body it can excuse my nerdy hobbies (ie collecting toys, watching animu/playing vidya ect)

>3 dumb shit

speaking of animu, sometimes i watch my shonen stuff and see legit hype moments, makes me wish i was strong af and could destroy things

>4 fatherhood
im probably wrong but i feel being strong would make me a more iconic father

Also girls/pussy and wanting to not be disgusting are reasons too.
>>
>>41999810
Daaamn anon, i am also 17 but the only difference is that my body is skinny af , fortunately im getting weight and starting to look some progress, hope u reach ur dreams (:
>>
File: 220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (13KB, 220x156px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg
13KB, 220x156px
>>41999875
>T. Ted Kaczynski
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 720x1280px
>>
File: Madmax2.jpg (23KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
Madmax2.jpg
23KB, 400x261px
I lift because I enjoy it. I feel like it does both the body and mind good. If your body is on check, everything should follow much easier.

Also, to tell people to just walk away, end all of this violence and just walk away.
>>
always been goal-oriented. I always feel like I have to aim for something. and also because 23 yo kv. was thinking it'd give me a bit more confidence to talk to grills. haven't actually had actual opportunities though
>>
It's cheaper than a psychologist, better for you than weed and better for your mental fortitude than Diablo 1,2,3, HOMM3 etc etc.
>>
She said I was ugly and creepy. I'm gonna be handsome and creepy you dumb bitch
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.