[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>notice I am a fat fuck >stop eating like shit and drinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Fat-548523[1].jpg (27KB, 590x537px) Image search: [Google]
Fat-548523[1].jpg
27KB, 590x537px
>notice I am a fat fuck
>stop eating like shit and drinking soda
>half a year later 25 pounds lighter
>not even counting calories, just kind of winging it

It actually was that easy.
How do people fuck this up? How do these "90% of people who lose weight just gain it again" statistics happen?
>>
>>41997614
>How do people fuck this up? How do these "90% of people who lose weight just gain it again" statistics happen?

Because people spend a couple of months giving up their version of fapping and when they don't look like chad Thundercock or Stacy Thundercunt they think it's not worth it or don't have the proper genetics.

I think it's partly because when you walk around in stores you see magazines that say 'How to get a 6pack in one month' and on television/Social media you see similar Fitness articles and advertisements that claim you can have your ideal body in a couple months without having to work hard for it.
>>
Weak willpower
>>
>>41997614
Good job fat boy

It's hard for some people to break bad habits I've lost almost 20 lbs this summer. Itd probably be 30 if I didn't have cheat meals 5 times a week
>>
>>41997614
>How do people fuck this up? How do these "90% of people who lose weight just gain it again" statistics happen?

Because weight loss is a life style change, and most people just crash diet not learning a damn thing and eat like they did when they were fat.
>>
I WANT TO KNOW HOW PEOPLE GET ADDICTED TO SODA IN THE FIRST PLACE

SERIOUSLY I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY IT'S EVER THE DRINK OF CHOICE

SWEET DRINKS ARE SO SHIT

DRINK STOUT
>>
>>41997614

Because there are people who make billions of dollars out of selling the shit making people fat, there are people who make billions of dollars out of convincing people that if they are not doing heart rate targeted HIIT Pilates while shoving raw kale up their asses they'll never loose weight, and finally there are obese people who've bought into the idea that being oppressed means you are both morally virtuous and have the right to be a hateful entitled cunt at the same time, so they try to turn being fat from being something you inflict on yourself due to being born in the wealthiest society in the history of the world into being an innate condition that you are helpless to change.
>>
Ask yourself how you got fat, ya fucking idiot.
>>
>>41997614
you're still fat tho
>>
>>41997614
They start eating like shit again
>>
>>41997614
Because most people don't want to give anything up. Then they treat weight loss like a 'beginning-to-end' thing, instead of a lifestyle change, so when they reach their 'target' weight, they think "OK, now I can go back to eating what I like again, I'll just be *more careful* about it", but they never really changed anything, so they eat more and more again and become fat fucks all over again. Rinse, repeat, until they decide "Nothing works! Must be MUH GENETICS" and they stay fat -- get diseased -- die young.
>>
You got fat because you enjoyed food. Other people get fat because of mental illness. There's a big difference between your obesity and someone else's.
>>
>>41997678
fpbp
>>
>>41997678
this. it literally takes years to have a decent physique.
>>
Because some people have zero willpower.
>>
>>41997614
>How do these "90% of people who lose weight just gain it again" statistics happen?
because people that allow themselves to get fat in the first place generally have low willpower
>>
I lost 10 lbs in just over a week due to a series of anxiety attacks
>>
>>41997614
I'm thin, but I'm terrible at eating properly. I find a lot of comfort in eating shit food and it's usually easier to do (healthy food is often more expensive, usually requires preparation, and goes bad more quickly) and we're so inundated with unhealthy options that there's literally temptation around every corner.

I can't even have fathate, because I ought to be fat.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.