[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"crunches are awful and do nothing for you, do planks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: pepe-confused.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-confused.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>"crunches are awful and do nothing for you, do planks instead" - one "expert"

>"planks are awful and do nothing for you, do crunches instead" - another "expert"

WHICH / ONE
>>
Squats and deadlifts
>>
>>41995879
both crunches and planks are awful and do nothing for you, do hanging leg raises instead
>>
>>41995879
do both, can't lose then
>>
>>41995883

SQUATS AND OATS
>>
Losing bodyfat and doing heavy compounds
>>
Diet
Hang upside down and do crunches
Hanging leg raises
Pull ups
Deadlifts
>>
>>41995879

do everything stop being retarded
>>
Planks with dick thrusts mixed in are what you should be doing. It's practice for sex. So you're increasing your missionary stamina and rhythm. Your entire core is going to be stronger, tighter, look better.

That and side bends are all you need to do. Everything else is unnecessary.
>>
>>41995879
literally don't do either one
don't do any shitty targeted exercise
do squats and deadlifts instead
>>
>exercise without full ROM that puts unnecessary stress on your neck
>isometric exercise
Choose neither, faggot
>>
File: DDiJnSgW0AANMQS.mp4.gif (2MB, 424x270px) Image search: [Google]
DDiJnSgW0AANMQS.mp4.gif
2MB, 424x270px
These people are idiots Lmao

Probably Mark Rippletoe Starting Fatman Strength fags.
>>
>>41995879
>abs
>>
>>41995879
ab rollouts are pretty much the best single ab workout you can do. some other good ones include hanging leg raises, weighted crunches and long lever planks. regular planks are utter shit and no squats and deadlifts are not effective for abs.
>>
File: Rippetoe.jpg (246KB, 1800x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Rippetoe.jpg
246KB, 1800x1198px
>>41996036
>>
>>41996032
>Planks with dick thrusts
i do this but I use the small sized exercsie ball. it even has a little hole cut out in the middle for your dick.

so glad my gym thinks of their customers
>>
>>41996077
I always thought those wheel things worked the shoulders more.
>>
>>41996032
This. Whenever I have sex for the first time in a while, my abs will be sore the next day.
>>
>>41995909
ss+gomad
>>
>>41995879
>Feel abdominal muscles working
>have progress
>caring what some dumb ass "experts" think
By the way Saddam Hussain definitely has weapons of mass destruction. If we'll just continue with the surge a bit longer we'll find them.
>>
>>41996102
you can do them with a bar with rotating collars. they do work more than the abs but they work the abs insanely well. they are to abs as deadlifts are to posterior chain.
>>
>>41995907
Do a 10 minutes of planking everyday and tell me you have no significant progress after a month
>>
>>41997638
might be pretty good if you weigh 600 pounds
if you're anywhere near fit you can plank for an hour and stop because you get bored wasting the whole fucking day
>>
>>41997660
Shove that one up your ass anon. Bruce Lee once planked for 30 minutes and that was considered impressive. You do realize your stomach isn't allowed to touch the ground, right?
>>
>>41997677
you're in some sort of fantasy world bro
if that story is true, he was probably doing some sort of hyper maximum contraction plank because he's bruce lee and that's what the kind of shit he used to do
>>
>>41997638
Leg raises > planks.
That's just how it is.
L-sits are the best for abs, though.
>>
>>41997638
>do 200 push-ups bro then we talk

uh no
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.