[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eat nothing but blood, milk and meat >walk up to 60km

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ma.jpg (73KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
ma.jpg
73KB, 600x444px
>eat nothing but blood, milk and meat
>walk up to 60km a day
>average height of 6'4"

relly make ur think
>>
Tfw too intelligent to think
>>
>>41995847
They look aesthetic and healthy, their red outfits are dope, but that structure in the back looks like shit

10/10 health, fitness, wardrobe
2/10 architecture
>>
>>41995996
It does not just look like shit, it is made out of shit.
>>
>>41995847
b-b-but vegans on /fit/ told me to eat lots of soy ladden foods!
>>
>>41995996
>>41996646
there is literally nothing wrong with living in cow shit
>>
Is that nigger flying?
>>
>>41995847
I thought the two people in the middle were one 10 foot tall person.
>>
>>41995847
Hogwarts school for starvation and malaria.
>>
I lived with Kenyan maasai for 5 months working on a water project, your average for height is way off; I was significantly taller than most people, at 6'2". However, their traditional diets have (for a variety of reasons) been largely abandoned in favor of poverty food, so maybe they were taller in the past when they had better nutrition. I think there's Tanzanian maasai with more intact traditional lifestyles though, so I'd be curious if there's any data on that group specifically
>>
I realize nobody else is in this thread at this point, but fuck it OP has reignited my interest. There's actually been some study conducted on maasai that suggested genetic factors protecting them from hypercholesteremia. I forget the details but basically they took 2 groups and fed them the same thing, but with one group consuming 2000mg more cholesterol. They measured blood and fecal samples and found that both groups had the same levels of total cholesterol in their blood at the end. So, their diet would not necessarily be safe for an average European.
>>
>>41997104
I think this is interesting because it challenges the common practice of formulating a "healthy diet" for yourself without giving any thought to your genetics. Obviously people are going to be aware of whether or not they have the LCT gene producing lactase, but if there's this group of african pastoralists with a protein associated with low cholesterol I'm sure there are other mutations in certain segments of the population that play a significant role on effectiveness of various dietary practices.
>>
>>41995847
What does thus gavea af
>>
>>41995847
their average height is 5'8'' or 5'9'', what ever this kenya tribes is called, their height is a meme
>>
>>41997726
Not Kenyan maybe youre thinking of someone else but Sudanese tribes like the Dinka and Massi are legit massive. Average male height is like 6'4
>>
>>41997104
dietary cholesterol doesn't increase your blood cholesterol, this myth was debunked ages ago
>>
>>41996698
hes jumping

very rich culture, you should read about it waiboi
>>
>>41997726
This are Massai. It's not a meme
>>
File: download.jpg (239KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
239KB, 1200x800px
>>41995847
>Singapore
>Average height 5'5"
>>
>>41996698
>he can't achieve flight using the power of /fit/ness

wew lad got a ways to go before you make it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.