[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start lifting while cutting as a noob >no energy, no gains,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1493878850340.jpg (82KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493878850340.jpg
82KB, 720x960px
>start lifting while cutting as a noob
>no energy, no gains, no joy
What did my body mean by this?
>>
>>41993080
Dont do this.
As a noob, you literally can lose fat while gaining strength.
>>
post weight/height/macros/workout

inb4 doing ss on 2000kcal as 200lbs
>>
>>41993086
>>41993080

You can do it as intermediate too.

What you can do only if you're a newbie is gain muscle and lose weight at the same time. Strength doesn't only come from the size of the muscle.
>>
File: 1423794372387.gif (842KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1423794372387.gif
842KB, 500x540px
>>41993080
been doing this for a few months. down 40 pnds and doubled my working weight. got 25 pnds to go
>>
>>41993086
I've been working out for around two months now at a calorie deficit. Should I be eating maintenance if I'm a noob?
>>
when will /fit/ learn that LEAN BULKING IS THE ONLY CORRECT WAY
>>
>>41993080
I made gains first working out and on a serious cut. It's great when you get down to your goal weight because the fat falls off and if you've been doing it right it will yield to the gains you've made. Keep it up bro, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
>>
i have been cutting and strength training for a few weeks. what should i expect by the end of summer?
>>
>>41993080
Why have you shat on ur hotdog?
>>
>>41993089
Bumping for routine fag
>>
>>41994671
no gains+injuries
you either cut (doing endurance+cardio+diet) or bulk (strength training+cardio+diet)
mixing both will result in nothing but trouble
>>
>>41995071
retard
>>
>>41995071
So dumb
>>
wait, i just started lifting about a month ago and ive been eating at a deficit, feel a little stronger but no visual gains/fat loss. is /fit/ saying i shouldnt eat at a deficit if im a noob? im about 150 5'8 manlet, help me learn
>>
>>41993086
You're right, but fuck that. Might as well cut until you are no longer overweight, and then start bulking with full force.
>>
>>41995338
if you are just beginning to lift, cutting and lifting is absolutely fine. you only need to start increasing cals if you hit a wall and need more mass, but that's not going to happen to you for a while. keep cutting and lift to gain a decent foundation of strength. once you hit your goal for body fat, then start eating at maintenance and only increase if you get stuck for a strange amount of time. i feel like it's stupid to bulk at +500 unless you're trying to lift seriously heavy weight.
>>
>>41995338
Nah if it's your first time lifting in a while you'll always make noob gains. I'm a fatty on a 1500 cal deficit (tdee at sedentary is 3000) and I lift. I've still made pretty decent gains. If you cut without lifting you'll end up with loose skin and still look skinny fat. Lift and do core training so all that skin can cling to the muscle.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.