[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo, I'm Johnson, my little cousin Theodore right here told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Yo, I'm Johnson, my little cousin Theodore right here told me about this little crib on the internet you have in here, with your secret muscle gains and shit, aight.
So, Dore is a little math genius and shit but he wanted to build some muscles for da hoes, aight. You guys made him gain about 20lbs of pure muscle fat, now, I don't know by which kinda shiet is your brain infested, but telling anyone to eat above 350grams of carbs a day is simply pathetic and means you want people to fail, aight.
Now, you either stop giving this bullshit advices or you can talk to my gun, nomsain? Cool.
I like this website and shiet, big love for those sips you got there, told Dore to get on them instead of your bullshit, bought him 4lbs of whey protein and a multivit.
You guys enjoy dat dere time in here, aight? Never forget we're all brothers after all, that's what niggerhood is about, you can be white and still be a nigga to me, aight? So let's get the sips going and the lifts boing, aight? Peace out my brothers, with much love, Johnson.
>>
>someone wasted their time writing this
>>
Tl dr
>>
ok Johnson sorry for the trouble

Theodore this sip is the best(if you're reading)
>>
>>41992317
You will get insulted here, johson, plz take care
>>
fuck you Johnson
>>
>>41992317
Maybe its because theodore is a dyel fuck who cant lift shit yet
>>
>>41992325
This. How do jobless do you have to be to write this out even ironically? It's a whole different story if you're actually a cuck typing this shit out, like that's even sadder
>>
>>41992361
Fuck you
>>
>>41992317

fuck you nigger
>>
>>41992317
>someone let the special ed classroom door open again
>/pol/ running wild, spouting nonsense waving their dicks around

You're the spagheti-lords of the 4chan sperg gathering .
>>
File: IMG_2023.jpg (385KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2023.jpg
385KB, 768x1024px
>>41992317
This is horrible
>>
fuck you johnson
>>
>>41992325
These cucks who do it ironically don't realise they're still being cucks
>>
>>41992333
>white /sip/remacy
>yeeeeeaaaaaaah booooooiieeeeeeee
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.