[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw it's deadlift day but i feel a cold coming on What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1497275842705.png (58KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497275842705.png
58KB, 396x400px
>tfw it's deadlift day but i feel a cold coming on

What should I do fit? Is it that bad to workout while you're sick?
>>
>>41991750
I honestly don't know. I've hit all my PRs on deadlift after mornings where I've woken up with a sore back. Maybe you work harder to prove to yourself you're not busted and old.
>>
>>41991750
Lifting cures common colds.
>>
>Deadlift Day
>>
>>41991750
I recommend some rest. Lifting when sick will only make it worse and cut into your gains.
>>
I always take a day off if I feel like I'm becoming sick. Working out when you are sick compromises your immune system and you ended having shit workout then getting sicker. The biggest experience you gain from your lifting journey is learning to listen to your body - it's trying to tell you something so don't fight it.

Better to loose a day then get knocked out for 5 days.

Take a days rest - if you are cutting eat at maintenance cake to support your body.
>>
>>41991750
Go work out you pussy. I know you have it in you bro
>>
>>41991750
get citamin c horseradish and garlic pills, get a kg of unsweetened cranberries and dont drink teas. paracetamol drinks and lots of water in general. stay cozy and hot and sweat it out jn bed whilst eating all these things and youll feel better in no time
>>
>>41991750
>It's coming on

Plenty of time to do one last workout then.
>>
>>41991750

Skip the workout till you feel good, a week or so off wont kill you.

To beat a cold as efficiently as possible without relying on pumping yourself with antibiotics (and in turn, ruining your immune system), take your daily multivitamins in the morning, eat 3 oranges a day (especially the white, fibery stuff on the inside of the peel), stay hydrated but also add orange juice in, and add garlic to all your food.

Garlic is an anti-inflammatory and immune system boosting root. It's been a miracle cure for most people I've made take it. Eating pizza? Add roast garlic. Makonf a baked potato? Mince some garlic and through it in.

Trust me anon, my dad works for Nintendo's doctors.
>>
>>41992101
I want some delicious maintenance cake please
>>
>>41991750
Only assholes go to the gym when they're sick, cos you're putting other people at risk of catching your bullshit.
>>
>>41991795
>2017
>doing a brosplit
>>
>>41991750
I don't know where the bullshit meme of "it's good to exercise when you're sick" came from, but in reality you'll just get sicker and for longer.

>>41993579
No, he'll zap the last bit of energy from his body and he'll get sicker than he would have.
>>
>>41993675
>>41993640
>>41992101
>>41992080
>>41993657

thanks for the advice friendos, taking today off and am currently eating oranges with 3 layers of sweatshirts on.
>>
Whenever I get sick or know I'm gonna the first thing I do if begin fasting immediately or at least refrain from solid food; only chicken stock, water and vitamins.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.