[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

twigboi here, i'm not really looking to get ripped, at least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1920x1080px
twigboi here, i'm not really looking to get ripped, at least not yet, but i'm extremely underweight (195cm and about 55kg) and for the first time in my life it's actually starting to affect my health

i've been monitoring my caloric intake (been trying to get at least 2000 but i go over when i can) but it's extremely uncomfortable, i have to eat so much i can feel my tiny baby atrophied stomach stretching, i've been regularly getting cramps, and a few days ago i ate so much i puked, just to get over 2000

i have no idea where to go from here. i think maybe trying to focus on calorically dense foods, so that i don't have to eat as much to get enough calories, would help. is this true, and if so, what kind of foods should i focus on?

i'm aware that if i keep this up for a time it'll just get easier to eat more, but it's going to be really difficult to do that if it's this uncomfortable for much longer
>>
eat icecream dude, it's incredibly calorie dense and not that filling. eat a pint of ben and jerry's and you've already got like 1300.

I wish I had your problem.
>>
You are aware that if you puke you don't get the calories right? Stop doing that

Eat a lot of nuts and olive oil
>>
G O M A D
O
M
A
D
>>
Peanut butter is your friend.
>>
I'm near the same weight as you but 171

You just gotta find what works for you, I find spacing out my meals helps me get more in during the day. I eat pretty much as soon as I wake up, and devour a bunch of oats, and then just never let myself feel hungry during the day.
Protein shakes, sandwiches, milk, whatever I have in the pantry. I'm gaining like a kilo a week at the moment.

Also the most important thing for me is to get a good sleeping schedule, once I was going to bed consistently and not just passing out at 4am in front of the computer my stomach caught up with me and I could inhale food.

You can do it though OP
>>
>>41991275
Also start working out, if youre not dling that already. You'll have to eat even more then but it always makes me hungry af.
>>
nigga i'm 5'10 and i'm almost at 90 kg. I thought i was a hungry skelly at 63 when i started lifting.

Just eat junk food, high fat meats, ice cream, drink whole milk, nuts, or whatever is high on fats, since they have more calories per gram compared to other macros.
>>
>>41991275
fats have the highest density of calories than any other macro nutrient.

Here's what you can do.
Cook some rice,
then when you have a bowl in front of you,
add several tablespoons of oil;
finally mix it all together and enjoy.

1 tablespoon of oil has 120 calories.
1 cup of cooked rice has about 204 calories.

This is the cheapest way to get a surplus of calories.

However, there is little protein in the above diet.

So replace (or add to) the rice, with some meat.
Alternatively you can supplement with protein shakes.

Find what works for you.
But the lesson is to add oil.
Flaxseed oil
Olive oil
Canola oil
Coconut oil
Saffleflower oil
Whatever type you want
>>
>>41991485
ye of course

that only happened once, but i'm afraid it might happen again and obviously i want to avoid it because it ruined my diet for that day
>>
Breakfast: One cup of oatmeal with honey, walnuts, and pecans - 360 + 120 + 180 + 180 = 840
Brunch: Protein shake with water = 240 (depending)
Lunch: Two pieces of whole wheat toast with an avocado sliced up on top, three eggs with smoked oysters, a banana, and a cup of yogurt - 100 + 100 + 240 +180 + 180 + 100 + 243 = 1143
Dinner: Chicken breast with a sweet potato and a salad (with olive oil or ranch) - 126 + 150 + 150 = 426
Before Bed: Cottage cheese with dried cranberries and walnuts - 220 + 80 + 150 = 450

Total for the day ends up at 3099 for the day doing that. You can replace walnuts with peanuts skellebro, but the key is dairy, oysters, eggs, sweet potatoes and nuts. You can replace anything on here, but not those things. They're cheap and calorie dense. There is nothing for the price with a better nutrient mix except maybe beans and lentils, which I avoid because they make me shart.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.