[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand how fat people even work. I never weighed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: mr.png (365KB, 647x653px) Image search: [Google]
mr.png
365KB, 647x653px
I don't understand how fat people even work.

I never weighed above 180 but without much fat. It's a pretty much average weight for my height. But then I know that there are people that are shorter than me or same height that weigh like 280-310 pounds.

I don't even understand.

That's like having a bar with 2 plates on it on your shoulders 24/7. Like, I could do a bunch of squats with that extra weight and I will feel exhausted, maybe even get doms.
I can't imagine how it could be comfortable to walk, breath, sleep, fuck and so on carrying all that extra weight.
>>
>>41990278

Your legs adapt to the weight. I'm at 300 now, down from 370, and my calves are bigger than some people's quads.

The other part of the equation, is that you can get used to quite a bit. I have a touch of dermatotillomania (Skin picking); I have, quite literally, torn skin off my feet to the point that I leave little blood dots on the floor, then gone for a 1 hour walk. It never stops hurting, but after a while the hurt just becomes your new baseline.

It's like that being overweight. What your body cant adapt to just becomes the new normal. You stop having anything to compare it to, so all the problems just become baseline to you. You just don't know what comfortable really is.
>>
>>41990278
It's really painful. I used to work at Walmart when I was my biggest, and gained even more weight due to eating at the deli daily, and I was always in intense pain. My back, shoulders, feet, legs, everything. I was always blasting pain killers and never really got used to it.

Being fat sucks. I'm down to 220 and still feel around the same, I hope once I hit a healthy weight I'll feel amazing due to my tolerance of carrying this weight around all day.
>>
Post pics of current body OP
>>
File: p.png (929KB, 1182x569px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
929KB, 1182x569px
>>41990496
>>
>>41990506
haha epicccc you gonna drink that bleach haha
>>
>>41990534
u wot m8 why would I do that
>>
>>41990506
Mirin aside from the hips. Good job OP
>>
>>41990278
It's tough man. I've been doing a lot of walking lately and I'm 6'3" 315. It's not comfortable at times.
>>
>>41990567
Hope you realize that at that weight you should massively cut your calories for fast weight loss. Your cut will pretty much just be what a normal person should be eating anyway. Don't just do some cardio and half ass lifting then eat 500 below your maintence like all stupid fatties who don't want to "lose muscle".
>>
>>41990613
Any suggestions? I've just been counting. I've done keto before and was thinking about doing it again, or at least just focusing on low GI foods.

How low should I go?
>>
>>41990642
OP here. Just go full starvation mode, buy egg whites in a box and drink enough to get 150-200 grams of protein, and only drink water. Any vegetables are ok, nothing else.
>>
>>41990656
Dear god.

Can.. Can I eat some whole eggs? Just a few?

Can.. Can I have some protein powder too..?
>>
>>41990656
This actually works. It's called PSMF, although you should get your protein from chicken breast or something to not feel so hungry.

>>41990642
1600-1800. I lost 50 pounds in a few months with 1600 intermittent fasting. Never was hungry aside from first thing in the morning and black tea would stop that.

If you can control yourself and won't binge 1600 is so quick.
>>
>>41990656
Eating only protein will kill you in a week due to a condition called rabbit starvation, don't do this
>>
>>41990662
No, absolutely NO egg yolks. Protein powder is almost always coupled with additives, sweeteners, and have higher Calorie/Protein content.
You will have enough protein from downing 4-5 packs of Egg whites you can get from COSTCO.
>>
>>41990662

No! In fact, you just lost your egg whites! Cottage cheese only. LOW FAT COTTAGE CHEESE!
>>
>>41990673
That's if your body has no fat stores left. Our bodies aren't stupid, fat gets used up before you die. There's a reason it exists.
>>
>>41990673
lol no, fat people can't get rabbit starvation because they already have a lot of fat in their systems. It's the skinny fags that would die from eating only rabbits, fat people will only die when they lose all their stored fat. Besides, protein poisoning is rare even in skinny fags.
>>
>>41990674
As much as I'd love to do a crash like this, I'm not sure I can handle it with work.

>>41990666
I have a *really* hard time not eating in the morning.
>>
>>41990696
OK just cut out all sugar in your diet, that means energy drinks and coffee additives also. It will take time.
>>
>>41990696
Start getting used to caffeine pills or coffee. Any calorie free drink and caffeine should help you a bit.
>>
>>41990708
Muh.. muh sips? Sips are okay?

Not that I drink them often, I normally drink the unsweetened Starbucks cold coffee.
>>
>>41990696
>I have a *really* hard time not eating in the morning.

If this is the case you can either drink a shit ton of water and chew some sugar free gum OR make your eating window start in the morning. Essentially you'll be skipping dinner. That's actually probably a good thing to do anyway so you don't eat before bed
>>
>>41990714
Just stop drinking caffeine, let your mind be awake naturally.

It's just another addiction, get some discipline, Christ.
>>
>>41990278
You get used to it, but it's much easier to do those things after you lost the weight.

I dropped about 85lb and will occasionally go pick up an 85lb dumbbell and hold it for a minute, just to remind myself that it used to be attached to me 24/7. It's a surreal experience
>>
>>41990754
His mind won't be awake "naturally" if he's severely restricting his calories.
>>
>>41990754
>tfw already nofapping too
at least this is actually pretty easy so far due to ED
>>
>>41990786
whats ed
>>
>>41990278
Dude, it's so painful.
I had a crippling disability and gained like 50-100lbs within a year or so. I was originally 175 and in near perfect health and physique (sub 10% body fat).
Getting out of bed was painful, walking was painful, everything hurt, my bed creaked, sex was awkward, breathing was hard, I was sick more often.
I started losing weight, instantly got better. My body is nowhere close to what it was, but it's better.
>>
>>41990790
Erectile dysfunction.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.