[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to meditate to increase anger, or maybe sort of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Is there a way to meditate to increase anger, or maybe sort of convert more useless feelings like sadness and depression into anger? I feel sad a lot lately and I lose both strength and the motivation to work out because of it. I don't expect to be able to be happy any time soon, so is this an effective way to be more productive with these negative feelings? I'm seriously losing gains because of it.
>>
>>41989768
Cocaine?
>>
>>41989806
I'm trying to stay away from drugs nowadays and will only consider them if I really don't find an alternative.
>>
Read meditations by Marcus aurelius.

It's old enough so you can read it for free, just google it.

The book helped me out with my inner turmoil, especially getting me to turn my emotions/faggotry into something useful.
>>
Gather negative qi through breathing techniques and primitive tai chi. It's all about focus, concentration, intent, and application. Just sit and do some cyclical breathing, all the while meditating on your woes and inspiring the negative qi in you to turn to anger.
You should really be focusing on lifting with a clear mind, though. Negative feelings can be a distraction, which can ruin your form by inspiring you to lift too much weight for what your body can handle. By all means get the negative qi, but also keep a watch of your form and egolifting.
>>
>>41989824
>>41989847
Thanks friends, this sounds like exactly the type of stuff I was looking for. Much appreciated.
>>
>>41989867
Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>41989768
>meditate to increase anger
never gonna make it
>>
>>41989909
Care to elaborate on your shitpost?
>>
>>41989909
This 2bh. Negative qi can be useful, but so can cocaine, and neither are healthy.
>>
Take 5 scoops of preworkout, then meditate on those negative feelings. When you start to feel your face exploding, get your lazy ass to the gym and try not to give yourself an aneurysm
>>
>>41989768
I don't really know how to turn sadness into anger. It just usually happens on its own for me. I'm very quick to anger, but unlike most people with the issue, I also know how to control myself, so it sort of just festers there until I get into the gym and use it to fuel my lifts.
>>
>>41989987
I know what you mean. I am quick to anger as well. But lately I've had so many things go so horribly wrong I can't help but feel defeated instead. I don't have the energy to be angry. What I want to do is take all of these negative feelings, like sadness and depression and guilt, and throw it all into a fire so to speak, so maybe at least then it'll be useful, even if I'll never be happy.
>>
>>41990009
Well try focusing how everything in life is terrible and how you can't catch a break. Why did God decide to shit on you in particular? What could you possibly be punished for? You're bound to find some righteous fury in that.
>>
Start listening to a lot of soundcloud rap and blame everything that is making you feel those ways on other people. Inflate your ego, remind yourself that everybody else is terrible and trying to ruin your life, and go from there.
>>
>>41990039
Yeah I'll try my best. Thanks, man.
Cheers to everybody who helped out in this thread. I'm off to bed now.
>>
>>41989768
Start listening to metal
Start taking 5-HTP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.