[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think it's safe to buy used protein powder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: blue47.png (2KB, 178x167px) Image search: [Google]
blue47.png
2KB, 178x167px
Do you guys think it's safe to buy used protein powder?

I was looking on craigslist and this guy is moving away and he has like 8 tubs of half used protein powder in different flavors that he's selling for a good price. Should I worry that it's already been opened? None of it is expired.
>>
He put some extra protein inside of the tubs
>>
File: IMG_9405.gif (892KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9405.gif
892KB, 260x146px
>>41989604
He put a little something extra in those tubs
>>
you're going to get a free protein gift with your purchase anon
>>
he jacked off in the protein powder
>>
>>41989661

Yes, OP. You're getting a good deal. :)
>>
may have to adjust the protein content when you add up your daily macros ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
>>
File: 1497154040541.png (188KB, 300x396px) Image search: [Google]
1497154040541.png
188KB, 300x396px
>>41989604
don't say no to some free extra protein
>>
OP here just picked it up. Actually had 10 tubs total but not full ones. About 6 total if you added them all together.

Got it all for $30. The guy seemed normal.
>>
>>41990508
The individual in question (the man from whom you purchased the used protein powder) appears to have ejaculated into the tubs. The tubs now contain moderate amounts of human semen.
>>
>>41990508
Do you seem normal to people? He probably posted in this thread too.
>>
>>41990545

There would be clumping if this was true.
>>
File: 1498391050137-fit.jpg (24KB, 347x323px) Image search: [Google]
1498391050137-fit.jpg
24KB, 347x323px
>no sucking his dick so you can be sure whether he came in the tubs or not
>not haggling him into cumming into the tubs in front of you
>not stealing any jars of peanut butter he has lying around

Wtf is wrong with you guys?
>>
>>41990545
That's just extra protein and exogenous T. I say it's a good deal
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.