[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How important are results when deciding whether or not to take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 3141921894_676a203261_z.jpg (78KB, 640x538px) Image search: [Google]
3141921894_676a203261_z.jpg
78KB, 640x538px
How important are results when deciding whether or not to take someones advice?

Should twinks always take advice from jacked bros or is it mostly just genetics?

If a bro has been lifting for 3 years and has made shit gains should he take the advice of someone who has been lifting for a year if they pass his physique.
>>
>>41988274
Me on the right
>>
File: 1497937491100.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497937491100.png
306KB, 593x540px
I ask myself this all the time. Just trust what you read on here and you'll make it
>>
>>41988274
Me in the middle
>>
>>41988368
anime is NOT cool at ALL bro.
>>
>>41988274
The better physique always has the right of way in my opinion. Followed closely by the stronger of the two. Then time lifting comes in third. Then height. Then weight. Then number of girls banged. Then dick size. Then hours logged in Civ VI, followed closely by year of model of vehicle.

/Thread
>>
If you've been lifting for 3 years and have made shit gains, then you're fucking up horribly and should shoot whoever was giving you advice in the first place
>>
>>41988368

I'm more asking because I have followed advice from here/research and have gotten a goo physique, yet the twinks I'm surrounded by don't take my advice because I haven't been lifting as long.

Should I feel entitled to have these cunts listen to me?
>>
>>41988392
>Then hours logged in Civ VI
Why should you ever take advice from a normie with absolutely abhorrent taste
>>
>>41988406
How about you fix yourself first then never offer unsolicited advice
>>
>>41988406
People generally don't listen to advice unless you're a huge jacked roider, in which case your advice probably wouldn't apply to natty twinks, but they don't know shit. They don't even know they don't know
>>
>>41988425
Bartender, I'll have a Huge Jacked Roider. Oh and a Natty Twinks for the lady.
>>
its 90% genetics
the best coaches are people with bad genetics that managed to improve a lot, because they had to try everything
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.