[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello fit, I'm a skelly looking to gain weight and build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1496083483824.jpg (8KB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
1496083483824.jpg
8KB, 250x216px
Hello fit, I'm a skelly looking to gain weight and build muscle. How do you keep track of your calories to make sure you're getting enough? I've downloaded my fitness pal but it's a pain in the ass. "Oh I added a scoop of peanut butter to my shake, how many calories should I record. Here's some extra virgin olive oil in my salad, hm should I measure how much I'm pouring so I know how to accurately record it." REEE

wtf do you do? I love lifting and working out, I'm already obsessed, and I have a healthy diet but it's making sure I get enough calories to actually gain muscle that is annoying.
>>
my fitness pal app
>>
>>41988164
Ok I wish there was just an easier way. Do you measure everything you eat?
>>
>>41988272
get a measuring cup, some trail mix, almonds and walnuts and fill it to your hearts content. easy way to measure calories
>>
>>41988144
Try lose it app. And eat the same stuff most days
>>
>>41988144
How much do you weight now?
>>
>>41988522
>How much do you weight now?
143 lbs.
5'9"
>>
If mfp is too complicated for you, then you need to do some brain workouts because you're fucking retarded
>>
>>41988404
Thanks I'll try it out.

>>41988549
I didn't say it's too complicated, just a pain in the ass.
>>
>>41988144
have consistent meals that you know the calories of. once you have enough go-to meals it's pretty effortless to track calories for the day without an app. the only things I measure with a scale are cheese and peanut butter.

my typical lunch is 500 calories of prepped chicken rice and veggies. it's roughly the same every time I prep it.

when i make a small bowl of oats using a rice cup to measure oats and milk it's about 300cal. adding 32g of peanut butter makes it 500.

if I do wraps, they're usually 400-500 calories depending on whether the wrap is low cal+high fiber or not.

tracking individual ingredients is a pain, so just do it once for a meal and remember it for the next time you make that meal.
>>
Dude, literally just measure out what you're eating. If you can't measure it and can't make an honest estimation, don't eat it.

Mfp makes this literally the easiest thing in the world. You can search a database of almost every food available to you and log the calories. If you add several things to one dish, then create a new food and add up the calories you're putting in. I make a shake with 2 tbsp of peanut butter, 1 scoop of protein powder, 1 cup of mixed berries and 2 cups of milk. I added up all the calories and called it "special shake." Now whenever I make it, I can just add it real easily to my daily intake. If you're trying to gain weight and are too lazy to add up the calories, then just underestimate by a decent margin and keep eating. I don't know how much easier anybody could make this.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.