[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gym receptionist walking over >holding up 4th rep of lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1498313805999.jpg (189KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498313805999.jpg
189KB, 1280x960px
>gym receptionist walking over
>holding up 4th rep of lmao 4pl8 deadlift
>go down for 5th rep
>lock it out
>hold as long as possible for grip training
>loudly lower the weight as grip is beginning to fail
>"can you pls use mats when doing that? the people under us will complain"
>walks away
>move 1/2 inch thick rubber mats under plates
>no noticeable difference in noise
Have a feeling I will have to figure something out if I am deadlifting loud and its not just some tiny college age girl working. How do I find a decent barbell gym? All the gyms in my area are either commercial i.e. LA fitness/youfit/planet fitness or crossfit """gyms"""
>>
Was Zyzz Christian?
>>
>>41988197
He's lifting with Jesus and his disciples brah
>>
>>41988135
>gym on a second floor
The fuck?
>>
Some people are just assholes about rules. Just go along with it.
>>
>>41988197
>foul-mouthed, drug taking, party animal, whoremongerer
If he was Christian, then I am the queen of England.
>>
>>41988291
They just have a manlet refugee basement
>>
>>41988197

He apparently wore it to stave of the stereotype that he was Kurdish/Muslim due to his looks when in actuality he was non-religious.
>>
File: 1494884782501.jpg (46KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1494884782501.jpg
46KB, 409x409px
>>41988291
its in a shopping mall im pretty sure some huge department store is under it like a sears or Macy's, pretty sure they cannot hear shit.
>>41988313
Ive deadlifted heavy and loud from 1pl8 all the way to 4pl8 and this is the first time anyone's said anything. Im thinking its because she tries to strike up conversation as I go in the morning when not many are theres and shes the only one working. The thing is Im too autistic for conversation and usually just have my headphones in while handing her my swipe card. Probably thinks im an asshole
>>
>>41988135
Why the """gyms""" for CrossFit?

Have you ever been to a CrossFit gym? I thought they were all a bunch of try hard DYELs but I actually started going and I love it. You can drop your barbell from overhead if you need, nobody gives a shit
>>
>>41988426
but I dont want to go and do some training class I just want to go and do my SS compounds
>>
>>41988426
Lots of crossfit gyms demand you enroll in their classes before you're allowed to use the gym freely.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.