[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CODE RED CODE RED CODE RED Girl wants to go to the pool as first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1qfwZyTl.jpg (34KB, 593x640px) Image search: [Google]
1qfwZyTl.jpg
34KB, 593x640px
CODE RED CODE RED CODE RED

Girl wants to go to the pool as first date. I'm still SS mode kinda built but not fat. Best tips to lean out and look best in 3 days?
>>
It's probably a pretty safe assumption she knows you look like shit.
>>
File: 1498394881341.png (28KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498394881341.png
28KB, 600x900px
>>
>>41987766
just do this anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_FO7MzAnzM
>>
>>41987766
Just go OP. See >>41987778
You might "lean out" 1 pound if you eat at a pretty big deficit and stay dehydrated for 3 days but you'll be an irritable cunt at the pool if you're not planning on drinking tbqhfaladd
>>
Also, see >>41987780
>>
>>41987766
Post body
>>
Honestly speaking you have nothing to lose either way. Either you get there and have fun with her and she likes you or you get super self conscious and make her feel awkward ruining everything.

You'll know in 5 minutes which one you are going to be.
>>
Dont eat.
>>
>>41987766
if she invited you to the pool its because she wants to show off her body to you not the other way around. Dont fall for the bait and give her compliments this will keep her hungry and in the palm of your hand.
>>
File: 1449690813118.gif (32KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
1449690813118.gif
32KB, 480x424px
>>41987778
i didnt consider that
>>41988262
cant drink anway bc underage and public waterpark
>>41988372
yeah fuck it just gonna go with it who cares what she thinks
>>41988531
didnt even think about that hmmm interesting
>>41988442
but gains
>>
>>41987766
>SS
>kinda built but not fat
So, you're telling us that you basically look better than most normies in terms of physique.
Talking from experience, being lean isn't as admired as most like to think. I stay lean most of the year, but women like me the most during winter when I naturally put on around 5kg of fat, which makes me appear fuller and bigger.

>inb4 - "you're coping, faggot"
That's a possibility.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.