[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I self discipline? How do I stop being a 28 year old loser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1438038719327.jpg (61KB, 586x456px) Image search: [Google]
1438038719327.jpg
61KB, 586x456px
How do I self discipline?
How do I stop being a 28 year old loser NEET that watches motivational videos for hours but never do nothing?
How do I give the 10% what bruce lee archieved?

I'm just a fucking failure on all measures.
>>
>>41986390
just fuckin do it
say you can't? bullshit stop making excuses. yes you can. you're only a failure if you let yourself fail. prove you aren't a failure. Go out and do something. get a website blocker and block 4chan while you're at it so it stops being a distraction. come back when you've accomplished something
>>
There's nothing called motivation.

There's doing it, and not doing it
>>
>>41986390
You just start. If I catch myself saying "I'll do it later" I think why, and if the reason is bullshit I get to it.
>>
>>41986390
I have 2 rules in life:
1)action makes thing happen
2)you decide everything you do

They are brutal, but true
>>
>>41986390
You have to start small. You're envisioning your goal too much and getting frustrated that you aren't already there.

You are basically an ant. An ant could not even begin to imagine the larger world that it lives in, but it doesn't have to. It just needs to move its little dirt around. Stop trying to accomplish so much at once because you feel like you have to make up for lost time, and embrace the ant that you are. Feel proud of yourself for the tiniest achievement you make, and, once you've achieved it, don't stop. Continue with the consistency that got you there in the first place.

Embrace what you are now and don't think about anything else. There is no problem in this world aside from what you are unable to accept.
>>
>>41986390
taking the easy way out will be easy at first but make life harder later.

Therefore, for an easier tomorrow, work a harder today.
>>
Set goals that are achievable, but still a challenge for you.

Then you create a to-do list every day what gets you to them goals.

And then you just do it. If you can't well then it's you own fault, or the goal is to big fo you.
>>
>>41986520
I read 1)action as lactation
>>
File: st valerius.jpg (2MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
st valerius.jpg
2MB, 1800x1200px
>>41986390
>How do I stop being a 28 year old loser NEET that watches motivational videos for hours but never do nothing?
do something
get a routine going
im a fat ass neet but ive been trying to change that , lost 44 pounds so far , meditating once a day , cleaning my room , and showering on yhe reg
>>
For I found that I needed to want something so bad that I had no choice but chase it everyday and with everything I do.
I do not stop thinking about its in the back of mind with every choice I make.
Everyday I think to my self how does doing this get me closer to my goal
3 years in so far anoms I made 72k this financial year set to double next year. Lost 29 kg literally look 6 years younger best physically performance/condition of my life and I will be competing in Tokyo Moscow Scotland New Zealand and Denmark in the next 12 months.
Go hard at life anoms you will only surprise yourself at what you can do.

Side note
I failed at getting taller growing a beard and a larger dick.
And assburger spaghetti launcher so no qt.3.14

But hey you can't win them all but you sure as shit can give em a hell of a fight
>>
>>41987118
Ohh and motivation is contagious
Hang out with unmotivated people and they steal it from you
It's better to hangout with people more motivated then you or no one then hang with motivation goblins.
E.g I don't know anyone as motivated as I am so I live alone like the uni bomber
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.