[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he lifts weights but doesn't invest any time/money into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 74564365st2017.png (700KB, 618x725px) Image search: [Google]
74564365st2017.png
700KB, 618x725px
>he lifts weights but doesn't invest any time/money into plastic surgery

lmaooooo
>>
File: justBEEEE.jpg (192KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
justBEEEE.jpg
192KB, 1080x1080px
It feels like getting checked out and visible cum faces on females just out in public at the store, in elevators, etc
It feels like having people open doors for you and calling you 'Sir' when they're older than you are
It feels like the whole room shutting the fuck up whenever you make the smallest comment because everyone is attentive to your authoritative presence
It feels like being a celebrity, a God amongst mortals

It feels like your qtp2t girlfriend calling you DADDY in bed and begging you to fill her pussy up with your cum

That's what it feels like to be 8+/10
>>
>>41986069
Could i get a quick rundown on these two
>>
>>41986069

These two are not particularly good looking.
>>
But I had my lower jaaw moved forward and a genioplasty
>>
someone has to be ugly, I guess
>>
>>41985033
is braces considered plastic surgery ?
>>
Am I missing something? Because those images look the same minus a nose job
>>
>>41985033
what is pic relato
same person?
>>
>>41986069
>posts 2 short dyels
>>
Only cosmetic surgery I think I'll need is hair plugs eventually. My face is pretty symmetrical.
>>
File: tits.webm (2MB, 804x526px) Image search: [Google]
tits.webm
2MB, 804x526px
>>41986506
>He thinks muscle matters

Do you know what is it about?

>face aesthetic
>height
>wide frame

As long as you are not auschwitz skinny or american fat, your body is hot if you have 3 things posted above.
>>
>>41986503
>same person?
yes, after some surgeries
>>
This is the ortognatic surgery, right?
I have to do this one, i have receding chin just like the before footage of OP's pic, and the teeth just looks and feels way behind.

Did any of you already went to the procedure? I have to do it but i fear that my diction or voice may be fucked, or my face in general. I work with that, fuck.
>>
>>41985033
But anon, I'm already attractive
>>
>>41986569

ye

>>41986481
>>
>he lifts but is shorter than 6'
Why even start?
>>
>>41986569
If you're just doing it for looks than just getting implants would be a much more suitable option. The whole "it's muh bones tho" wears off real quick once you see actual footage of the surgery (and realize how dangerous it is - it can make you blind). Check out Doctor Eppley for arguably the best plastic surgeon in the country(at least, that's what lookism says).
>>
>>41986481
How's your jaw now, mate?
How long did it take to look normal?
Would you mind relating how it changed for you?
>>
>>41986673
>it can make you blind
BLIND?

Jesus, i'm out
>>
>>41986804
Looks way better.
I'm scared because people say this shit can be dangerous, but i guess i'll have to do it.
ty.
>>
>>41986506
They're 6'3 and swole.
>>
>>41985033
And this piece of shit will transfer his genes and polute gene pool. God, good thing that my mom and dad picked each other.
>>
>>41986481
Me too

>>41889539
>>
>>41986804
Deleted?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.