[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C61 1nWEzTu8 thoughts???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: HQmZoWkf_400x400.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
HQmZoWkf_400x400.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C611nWEzTu8

thoughts???
>>
7/10 would watch next episode
>>
Way too desperate to be funny. He should just retire the schtick before it gets like the Simpsons. It's halfway there already.
>>
It's ok
>>
>the rock
It's litty
>>
>>41984912
this guy is a retard. he isn't even big either
>>
Pretty gud. The Office in a gym.
>>
Pilot's are always a little off, give it a chance to get into swing. I'm sure it'll be good
>>
>>41985212
>t. Dyel Bradley Martin
>>
>>41985212
Bradley Martin wasn't even in this video.

>>41984930
That's about right.

>>41985315
Yep.

>>41985356
I'm feeling the same way.
>>
That's fucking awful.
>>
I thought it was fucking funny desu.
>>
>>41985518
The only thing I found genuine was a hay idea.
>>
Dom's shtick is still good and he sells it well, as he should by this point.

Everyone else seems extremely out of place and awkward.

He should stick to making ~5min videos and ripping on Bradley, the character wears out his welcome too quickly.
>>
>>41984912
Dom pls go
>>
I know what we should do!

Take the one funny thing about this character and then only have him on screen for two minutes of a ten minute video and have all the unfunny fucks take all the lines!

Brilliant!
>>
File: 1497586402019.jpg (250KB, 924x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497586402019.jpg
250KB, 924x1200px
>have a pretty good lock on the 'fitness/bodybuilding comedy' niche audience on Youtube and Twitter
>build your brand around social media jokes and twitter responses
>have a good model for the basic low-budget camera and mic comedy routine

>decide to expand into the least appropriate medium for your comedy

Good for the guy branching out, but this just reminds me of when Pure Pwnage tried this shit in like 2009.
>>
>>41984930
>inb4 "new videos every week"
>>
>>41986459
that shit was funny though. he even said it himself he's not going to be popular forever. he's just giving it one last shot. and like anon said, the pilots are always shaky.

i think he can pull it off.
>>
>>41986480
But he has no weekdays.
>>
i cant wait 6 months for episode 2
>>
Feels stilted and off to the point that I don't have much hope for it, desu

Still gonna watch and hope it improves, but all these random unfunny characters are the exact opposite of all of his success, like the one anon pointed out. Hope Mike does well, but I feel like he just punched a huge fucking hole in the ship of his business.
>>
>requests? I'm not a fuckin dj
>I am though

laughed pretty hard desu
>>
>>41984912
Why...is this on The Rock's channel?
>>
>>41987710
same
>>
I thought it was gonna be pretty bad, but the jokes were good, most of them.
I guess the format kinda is weird at first, but it's just a pilot.
I never thought they would be funny in their channel till the end, but god damn, it's so quotable (even before broscience).
>americanly-challenged
>>
File: 1492384577647.jpg (191KB, 960x938px) Image search: [Google]
1492384577647.jpg
191KB, 960x938px
Jokes were alright, I laughed at a few of them. The actors are god awful, though. Especially the both the women and the nerdy guy.
>>
>>41984912
I haven't watched this guy in years. I can't click on the link I just know he will make me cringe.
>>
>>41987894
Think about it.........
The rock is the bro fessor
>>
>>41984912
3/10

Completely missed why Dom is funny. He's a clear parody of a gym douche that plays on the idea of shitty gym advice. The typical youtube quick-cut editing helps this.

This show plays it completely straight. The writing staff isn't talented enough to make the premise work as a sitcom, especially since Dom's character is played just like he is in the videos. It's incompatible with a long running series.

The Rock will lose money on this, and the Dom is doomed to a comfortable 2%-er lifestyle from youtube bux.
>>
File: Ernestpworrell2017.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ernestpworrell2017.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
I hope Dom becomes the next Ernest and just plays the same character for 2 decades no matter what the project.
>>
didn't watch it because im not going to support this sellout. it also looked like shit. he now looks fat instead of swole, and im not going to pay for his mclaren payments. the show will not last more than a few episodes. either he stays on youtube or i am done watching him
>>
>>41989625
>writing staff isn't talented enough

This. The jokes are predictable and lame.

>>41988659
>The actors are god awful

This. You can tell they're not from a real talent pool and that they're probably just friends of the producers/Dom.

These pity comments about "laughing once or twice" set a really low standard and you guys should be ashamed.
>>
>why are you doing so many things at once?!
keked
>>
>>41989756
you're trash.
"why isn't he doing low production skits on youtube for his whole career? fuck him for trying to get money from his work"
>>
>>41990505
Aren't T-shirts profitable?
>>
>>41984912
>thoughts???
It wasn't that bad. Needs to start being funnier though if it wants to keep going.
>>
>>41990505
Did he get hit by YT devaluing all the ads too?
>>
>>41987894
My totally uniformed guess: Rock's channel gets better ads which mean more money, so he's get more revenue if he splits it with the Rock.
>>
i liked the autistic screech
>>
I really wish Dom makes(well he's already made it, maybe make it in the big screen?) it. I've been following him and Gian since the Dom VS videos, to Bro Science, Gnar Pump, and finally this.
Uncle Dom I know you're here, congrats and good luck to you sicc kunts.
>>
>>41984912
Should have just went and did a Kickstarter to raise funds for a feature length movie for Netflix!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>41984912
feels very parks and rec, hopefully it will be better than parks and rec
>>
>>41991582
omg i loved that show!
"I'm allergic to sushi. Every time I eat more than 80 pieces, I throw up."
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.