[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started going to the gym recently to try and get fit, and although

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: lazy-fat-guy.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lazy-fat-guy.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
I started going to the gym recently to try and get fit, and although it's only been a week I've been consistent and stuck to my diet. I'm still a fat boi, but I've started noticing changes recently. These changes aren't physical, I still have a long way to go until I see physical changes, but they are mental instead.

Now every time I speak to a big person and notice just how lazy and unmotivated they are, I kinda get grossed out. Is this a normal change or am I just an ass hole? Have you guys gone through this?
>>
I've always hated fat people even when I was super obese.
Being fateans a person is lazy, dumb, and lacks self control
>>
>>41984340
Completely normal change. It's a good sign to disagree with and be disgusted by lazy fat fucks. embrace it and let it drive you to become more fit
>>
>>41984380
>>41984405
Why do they always come up with excuses for not working out yet find time for other mundane things that won't benefit them?
>>
>>41984418
Same reason you did
>>
>>41984458
I never made excuses, I just didn't want to Go. That's changed Now. The people I am referencing always have alternate plans they need to accomplish instead of working towards becoming healthier.
>>
>>41984517
>I never made excuses,
>immediately makes an excuse
>>
>>41984708
You're right, I take it back.
>>
>>41984340
I use to do the same thing, OP. I've always tried to think of the excuses I came up with. Too much work, not enough free time, had to focus on career/school. They're all excuses. And everyone who hasn't started doing what you have will have them. It's all about being patient with your fellow man and understanding that not everyone realizes or even wants to realize the ugly truth behind their unhealthy lifestyle.
>>
>>41985189
How can I help place then on a path towards healthy living? I want then to get better with me. I want to succeed with them.
>>
>>41985269
You can't, my dude. The decision to lead a healthy lifestyle is just that, a decision. Most people never even think about their level of fitness unless something bad happens, either social or medical. So it really is a matter of it occurring to them that they must lead a healthier lifestyle.

If you try to bang it into their heads that their lifestyle is shit and they should start lifting like you have, even though it's good for them, and even though they probably know it's good for them, they'll regard you as that one asshole in the group who tries to interfere with their flawed way of life.
>>
>>41984340
people hate in others what they are unsatisfied with within themselves
>>
File: 1497726921160.jpg (33KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1497726921160.jpg
33KB, 268x265px
>>41984340

>feeling superior after ONE WEEK

this is /fit/ not /fat/ get out and never come back
>>
>>41984340

You're just a retarded fatso
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.