[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else noticed that if you buy Tinder Plus (because otherwise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tinder.png (1MB, 2048x1450px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
1MB, 2048x1450px
Anyone else noticed that if you buy Tinder Plus (because otherwise I barely show up it seems) and have shirtless pics of yourself that you get matches over matches, despite women said everytime they don't like "posers"? The biggest sluts I've fucked through Tinder wrote in their profiles that they don't search for ONS or friends with benefits, but matched and fucked me on the first date despite I clearly wrote in my profile that I'm only searching for some fun.

Also Tinder thread, post your success stories.
>>
>>41983537

Sluts like sluts

Who'd of thought
>>
>>41983602
>Who would of thought
>>
>>41983602
Who would've thought

You massive retard. Looks like you need more of /lit/ and less of /fit/
>>
File: IMG_20170630_223804.jpg (72KB, 1440x1738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_223804.jpg
72KB, 1440x1738px
>>41983537
Tinder thread? Dubs decides
>>
>>41984094
G'day love, show us where ya piss from
>>
>>41983602
who'd of thought
that slim shady would be something you'd of bought
>>
Any Tinder experts here? I'm thinking of making a profile and need some input on a profile pic.
>>
>>41984341
Be fit, tall and took pictures that show it. Then you don't even need a profile text, that women are less visual than men is a dumb meme, I'm sure they don't match and fuck me because of my charming and smart personality.
>>
File: oinker.png (450KB, 360x587px) Image search: [Google]
oinker.png
450KB, 360x587px
>>41984425
I'm fit (for normies), but not tall. People said pics with animals are good, I don't have a dog but I have these.
Is something like this a good profile pic, or should it be just a face one?
>>
>>41984549
Pics with animals are always great, you can look like an incident but women will match you because of the cute pig.
>>
>>41984568
>women will match you because of the cute pig

That's the plan. The cuteness of the pig outweighs my lack of personality, height and hairline. At least long enough for me to get some interaction with a real life human female. They'll never see it coming.
>>
>>41984629
You don't look bad Anon, but yeah, the animal is a huge advantage.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.