[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deadlift without feeling like running your hand through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170630_204134.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_204134.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
How do you deadlift without feeling like running your hand through sandpaper.Does power help? Calous forming technique?
>no glovefags
>>
>>41982469
complaining about your hands hurting but gloves are for fags? there is nothing wrong with hand protection. quit being a faggot.
>>
>>41982473
The pain is tolerable, not going to wear hand condom just to ease the pain.
>>
>>41982469
you'll get used to it, now shutup and lift
>>
File: 1498827407902.jpg (35KB, 498x431px) Image search: [Google]
1498827407902.jpg
35KB, 498x431px
>>41982522

To summarize: People solved your problem with gloves but you want another way to ease the pain so you can still look cool in the gym
>>
>>41982469
>itt cucks and retards who don't know how to grip the bar properly
>>
>>41982469
grip the bar properly, if the bar is rolling in your hands then increase grip strength and use chalk
>>
>>41982469
Chalk and learn how to grip the bar without pinching your skin
>>41982473
>>41982688
Fag
>>
>>41982522
So don't come complaining here, biatch
>>
I remember the glory days of /fit/ when the sort of people who are somehow unable to grip a bar properly were too scared to start their own threads for their pathetic questions.
>>
>>41982469
grip the bar ON TOP of your calluses and not in the middle of your hand, this will make it much easier to grip
>>
Don't do diddly, it's a meme
>>
>>41983093
Pls leave gains goblin.
>>
>>41982469

This.

I work in a profession where soft hands are an expectation of the patients/clients.

Functional strength for massage needs supplementation with weight lifting. I can't have cut up hands massaging away and expect repeat clients.

I learned to take cycling gloves and make two bands of protection that are below my distal metacarpal heads and first row of phalanges out of toe pro (the stuff you put on hockey skates to add protection to the toe). While they dry, I prop them up against a shot glass that's close to the diameter of the bar so they retain a curved profile.

Light weight, breathable and adjustable at the wrist while protecting my two main callus areas.
>>
>>41983753
>I work in a profession where being a feminine bitch is an expectation of the patients/clients
Ftfy

I doubt anyone would notice or care. Most men have hobbies that can be rough on your hands, even if they don't work with their hands.
>>
>>41983753
Learn to grip the bar properly?
>>
Chalk and do hook grip. You'll forget about your hands because of your thumbs also I sip on my cup of man the fuck up
>>
>>41982469
No shame in using straps for the deadlift bruh
>>
Obligatory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.