[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rock Tag Teams With Dom Mazzetti! Bro/Science/Life: The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

The Rock Tag Teams With Dom Mazzetti! Bro/Science/Life: The Series (Episode 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C611nWEzTu8
>>
Disappointing and not very funny desu
>>
not bad
>>
I haven't even watched most of his post 2014 videos so I won't be disappointed.
>>
>>41981500
Thought it would be worse desu
>>
>>41981500
It was alright actually
>>
Shit can't play the video now can you take a screencap of Dom standing next to the Rock?
>>
His monthly vids were somewhat funny. This shit is overkill.
Another channel ruined
>>
any nudes
>>
I am wanting to like this as hard as I can, but the jokes... just... aren't... landing.
>>
>>41981500
I'm pretty disappointed
same lame jokes in better production quality
>>
>>41981807
The Rock isn't in it (yet). He's an executive producer on the show, helping to bring you the RAUNCHY R-RATED COMEDY the fans just love!

But seriously, it's alright. It's pretty much The Office, if you replaced Michael Scott with Dom.
>>
>>41981510
>>41981889
>>41982332
>>41982348
not bad, but I guess he is growing his user base and it's female orientated
>>
>>41981500
color grading is awful
>>
>>41981500
It looks and sounds like an ad. Like a lot. I kept looking for the skip button.
>>
>>41982697
This, it's horrible. Dom feels really fake throughout the whole thing
>>
>>41981500
#litty
>>
>>41982348
Don was the only funny one, the rest of that shit was pretty awful.
>>
>>41981500
I was really happy when I first heard it but now I'm just really sad :( his whole image seems ruined in this, I'll just be watching his videos on his YouTube channel if he starts posting again
>>
>>41982705
He lost the character.
In his regular broscience videos he seemed to be more in character than this. I don't know if it's an intentional change because "I'm a real actor now", or maybe he's aware it's a cash grab and isn't into it as much.
>>
>>41981500
Complete shit. Nothing but a boring ad, probably even worse than the shitty episode that was nothing but him advertising Gnar Pump for 7 minutes.
>>
>>41983763

The dude has nothing but his GnarPM shit which makes no money and BroScience. No other skills.

Dudes been phoning it in for a while.
>>
File: Screenshot (65).png (91KB, 203x365px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (65).png
91KB, 203x365px
Only good character
>>
>>41981500
Shit was funny as hell but maybe it's because I watched it at work
>>
Should have called it "Curls and leg extentions"
>>
Delray Misfits TV show when?
>>
>>41981500
DAE remember the 90s omg lol so funny
>>
Pretty meh, he should have stuck with what he did best, parody of gym culture.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.