[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do some people have a "skinny fat" gene that means

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

do some people have a "skinny fat" gene that means they will never be ripped ?

i think i might, not me in pic btw.
>>
>pls tell me my genetics excuse my own laziness
>>
>>41980792
You have the massive undisciplined faggot gene
>>
>>41980792
no that is as silly as saying you have big bones and that's why you're fat

don't eat anything for 3 weeks and I guarantee you wont be skinny fat anymore
>>
>>41980811
>bench 110kg for reps
>ohp 60kg for reps
>squat 140kg for reps
>deadpift 180kg for reps
>dip with 20kg for reps with strict form
>pull ups with 20kg for reps with strict form
>absolutely no six pac
>6ft 1
>only weigh 180lbs
>literally no visible abs
>all these fucking just starting lifting bro split faggots are ripped as fuck
>i follow strict diet of 1800 cals a day for 4 months
>seems to do nothing even though i walk my dog about 4 miles a day on top of a physical job and gym five times a week
>cunts like timba wolf have 3000 cals a day and are ripped beyond belief

i'm not usually one to spout "roids!" but i seem to do everything i should and the same as these fuckers to no avail, do i have to fucking starve myself ?

there's something they're doing and i'm not, and it's not diet consistency or strength so... what is it ?

i'm literally not even former fatty
>>
>>41980792
There is no skinnyfat gene. There is sedentary lifestyle and poor eating habits. Stop blaming your genes.
Even if it was duea to genetics, you would still be able to change your body.
>>
File: 20170630_102414.png (624KB, 1080x1184px) Image search: [Google]
20170630_102414.png
624KB, 1080x1184px
>>41980859
Me btw because you all keep fucking memeing answers saying genes dont matter, i'm very active, where the fuck is my six pac, my cals have been 1800 a day for four months and i've lost about 3 lbs,

I'm 6' 1" how the fuck do littlw manlets like matt ogus eat 3000 a day while on a light cut, its fucking shit.
>>
>>41980859
Pretty normal lifts. also why do you expect abs without isolating them? you're not eating 1800 kcals if you're not losing weight. learn how to properly count calories
>>
>>41980929
do you work out your abs? i hope you do
>>
>>41980929

I dunno man I'd be aiight with your t h I c c ness.
>>
>>41981202
But Rippletoe said I don't need to workout my abs....

Also, why do you need to workout your abs when you can see them on skellies who usually do no exercise?

I thought it was all body fat
>>
show me some studies that prove that there is such a thing as the skinny fat gene
>>
>>41981220
the more developped your abs are, the more they will show even through bf.

>6ft 1
>only weigh 180lbs

I'm 6'3, and my abs only started to pop once I started hitting them 5 days a week form every angle, and once I fell below 185 lbs.

Also, if you're not using an app like myfitnesspal and weighting your food, you're just as likely to eat 2,400kcal as 1,400 cal. Eyeballing can put you way off.
It may seem like an obvious question but do you count your calories from drinks (alcohol, soda, juice)? Some anon started a thread because he just realized he was drinkging 800kcals worth of booze everyday

How often do you work out? your stats are more than decent, but if you're doing that once a week, it's not enough?
>>
>>41980792
>>41980859

You'll look better after this bulk/cut cycle. Don't bulk too hard, and it might be worth it to start your cut early.
>>
>>41980929
>>41981207

Seconded, this is Beefy DadMode, I'd be stoked.
>>
>>41980792
>Phase 1: Lose Fat
already failed there
>>
>>41981220
Hanging leg raises and an wheel roles are they most god tier ab exercises. Sick with those and you'll be good.
>>
>>41980792
Idk man, I can't seem to get below 15-17% bf no matter what I do.

One summer I got so fed up that I weighed and logged literally everything I ate a keto diet. I made a python script for breaking down all the calories and macro-nutrients of each food-entry, and charted my daily macros and calories along with progress pics. I was a super strict buzzkill that never ate out and constantly turned down every offer for drinks and desert I was given. Even then my progress was slow as shit.

Meanwhile my room-mate did cross-fit and ate a plate of chocolate chip cookies every night and still looked much better shirtless.

Pisses me off.

If anyone has new bright ideas for getting cut I'll take them, but don't assume everyone who didn't succeed is due to lack of effort.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.