[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5'5" barefoot and 120 pounds. Should I even attempt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1497064609132-1.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1497064609132-1.png
325KB, 382x417px
5'5" barefoot and 120 pounds. Should I even attempt lifting or just kill myself instead?
>>
would you rather be short and dead or short and swole
>>
There's one s-word in weightlifting that's synonymous with 'cheating', and it's not 'steroids'. It's 'short'.

I'm 5'4" and 130lbs, and I place in powerlifting completions, and I can outlift my 5'10" and 6' friends pretty easily after a year of lifting
>>
>>41977190

idk op. there's short women out there too. maybe one day the short men and the short women can all get together and form a little colony, and then when we colonize other planets they can move to one of those planets and won't have to worry about height no more. just wait about 30-40 years.
>>
>>41977378

Thanks anon, you give me confidence.
>>
Start lifting faggot
>>
>>41977190

You may be short but that means you can get jacked-looking faster at least
>>
>>41977367
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 261x193px
>>41977378
>tfw same stats but dyel mode
>>
>>41977190
>>41977367
>>41977378
I'm 5'5 too, and I'm not convinced this whole "short guys should bulk" thing isn't just a retarded meme.

On the one hand, my main workout is swimming and people mention that I look good, jacked, whatever fairly often. On the other hand, no matter how much you lift and how big you get, you'll always be a shrimp, and people will always notice that first

>>41977386
>le short women meme
As if. Short women are the snottiest, most condescending bitches to ever exist. Get you a nice tall woman OP, they aren't nearly as stuck up
>>
>>41978174
Nah, I'm the 5'4" anon you replied to, and I don't think short guys should bulk either. You bulk too much and get too big you'll just look like a square. But better staying at a relatively low BMI and keeping as thin a waist as possible with proportionate, but large chest and arms. Look like a classical Arnold-style bodybuilder, not the retarded looking ones today.
>>
>>41980079
god hearing this it must suck being short
i feel bad for you lads, you deserve more
>>
you have the physique of a kenyan marathoner
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.