[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im trying to get to ottermode as a starting point. So I can still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Im trying to get to ottermode as a starting point. So I can still look decent in about 2 - 3 months, when I go on holiday.

However I am currently a bit skinnyfat with a bit of muscle, but not a lot. To look good I know I will have to shed the fat. But I also want to build muscle because I am going to start boxing and a military program soon. Ultimately something like pic related would suit fine for my activities, I know I wont reach it in a few months time. But I need to know what my first step should be.

Should I eat at a surplus or a deficit? I couldn't find the information.
>>
>>41976723

If you're genuinely skinnyfat, eat a surplus, not too big, and lift hard.

You should gain muscle faster than fat if you do it right, and you will look better.
>>
>>41976723
if you wanna be shredded (ottermode) you need to go skelly first and build from there. if not you will be musclefat which is somewhat ok but kinda ugly desu
>>
>>41976723
skinnyfat to ottermode (slimmer than the pic) takes a YEAR of relatively hard work
>>
>>41976911
Honestly I just want to lower my bodyfat but not end up looking like a twig and build a bit of strength. Pic related or slightly more bodyfat would be fine. It's a layer of fat over my upper abs that can be held between two fingers. But a small bulge on my lower abs. 184cm and 74kg (165 pounds at 6'1)
>>
300 calorie surplus with lots of lifting and cardio
>>
>>41976943
Pic related is probably at least 2 years from skinnyfat
>>
File: 1384644275536.jpg (71KB, 750x951px) Image search: [Google]
1384644275536.jpg
71KB, 750x951px
If you want what's pictured, what you want isn't otter-mode. This is otter-mode.

Eat a caloric surplus but make sure it's low in fat. Do some cardio, and calisthenics is a great way to get shredded. No gym necessary.
>>
I always reccomend skinnyfats to cut first.
nice and slow while lifting, or be prepared to look like auschwitz

tradionally it's harder to build muscle on a deficit, but that's where noob gains come in
>>
I want to start boxing as soon as possible and building up to get in to the marines, which I will do through a special training schedule for basic militairy training which involves loads of jogging and lifting wooden bars and shit.

I dont want to be "that guy" in each scenerio.

So if I start to eat at a small surplus, do full body workouts at home with dumbbells every two days with a pauze day in between. Combined with regular cardio I can move my body into the right direction?
>>
>>41977075

Sounds like a good place to start to me. Just remember to keep your fat intake low, you carbs high, and protein about average; one gram of protein per pound is completely adequate.

Also, I'd recommend a body-weight workout guide, perhaps Paul Wade's Convict Conditioning. It'll get you into a good routine and has really god insights on how your body works. Al Kavadlo's books are also quite good.
>>
>>41977116
Thanks I'll have a look. Eating two pieces of chicken filet a day. Eggs for breakfast. Nothing too fatty.

Hope I'll see some small results after each month passes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.