[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never eaten fast food in my life. Should I start?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: scary-cheeseburger-lamp.jpg (65KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
scary-cheeseburger-lamp.jpg
65KB, 640x472px
I've never eaten fast food in my life.

Should I start?

My parents were hippies who served mostly vegan food in the home. I cook most of my own meals.

My new job has me traveling a lot, though, and I am on the road sometimes 12+ hours a day, sleeping in my car, often in rural areas with no other options but fast food and truck stops. I'm getting real tired of trail mix as my only decent protein/fat option.

I'm also a hungry skellington trying to put on weight.

The thought of biting into a triple cheeseburger is both tempting and terrifying.
>>
>>41976680
wtf does a specimen like you even look like? post pics
>>
File: themachinist.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
themachinist.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>41976701
>>
>>41976680

No need to start with a triple freakin' cheeseburger. Zero to that much grease, well you probably won't even enjoy it. It will probably be gross to you.

Maybe try a chicken sub or something.
>>
>>41976701

No pics right now, but a lot of people tell me I look like Zach Woods. That's pretty close, as far as height and weight are concerned.

I'm not too concerned about the calorie load. Aside from driving, I'm very active, and getting enough calories is always a struggle.

>>41976848

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>41976903
>no pics
post pics or neck yourself, faggot
>>
>>41976680
No
>>
>>41976680

IIRC the McDouble has the best macros per $1.

However, if you've really been no-meat for most of your life, DO NOT start with burgers. Start with, like, beef broth then work your way up to little bites.
>>
>>41977096
OP here.

good to know

I've been out of the house for ten years now and eating some meat, but only about once a week. It's always something I've cooked myself, though.
>>
>>41976680
>I've never smoked, should I start?
>>
Don't start, OP. Seriously. Fast food is, hands down, the worst thing you can eat. If you want to gain weight, eat more oats and grains.
>>
Can't hate on it till you try it.
Pro tip: put some fries in your burger, drink it with a coke
>>
Stick with the real meaty shit my guy but be careful if your bot used to it heartburn might be a bitch 2 u. Always has been 2 me
>>
>>41976680
it's really not worth it. most of the time it's a frozen microwave burger made by some indignant teenager who thinks minimum wage equals minimum effort, so it's shitty when you actually get your food. It would be better to go get a burger at an actual restaurant where someone cooked it fresh for you. That is, if you actually want to try a burger. Can't you get something like steak and eggs at a Denny's or something?
>>
Fuck no. It's not about cals but the type of fat that will alter your fatty acids profile for the worst. You are what you eat.
>>
>>41976680
You can't go your whole life without eating a Kebab, that's for sure.
>>
>>41976680
If you wanna bulk up, the Dave's Triple from Wendy's is the most god tier burger out there at 1100 calories.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.