[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to eat 'raw oats'? I find it much easier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Is it okay to eat 'raw oats'? I find it much easier to eat a large amount of oats if they are not cooked or left to puff up. I still eat them with the same amount of milk and fruit just uncooked.
>>
>>41975456
whatever's clever, nig nog
>>
>>41975456
dude, no. My friend died that way. Always cook your oats
>>
>>41975456
NIGGER...
this is a COMMON cereal in denmark, tons of people eat it here...
jesus fucking christ, just eat it
>>
>>41975456
I have eaten my Oats like that for years. It very common in germany for breakfast.
>>
>>41975456
It's really fucking hard on your digestive system because oats have like a hard layer of cellulose or something that's hard to breakdown which is why you're advised to cook or soak them first.
>>
It's fine. I ate oats in my yogurt every day in high school.
>>
>>41975576
No pain no gain.
>>
>>41975576
>t. american cuck whose water is floating with estrogen
baka, start getting some balls and move to northern europe and join the aryan masterrace
>>
>>41975518
>>41975556

Two of the cuckiest countries eat it raw, surprise!

Idk I think I'll follow 7000 years of human tradition of cooking and soaking all grains if Im gonna eat peasant food.
>>
File: 2hftlk4.jpg (50KB, 658x823px) Image search: [Google]
2hftlk4.jpg
50KB, 658x823px
>>41975640
do you really think an advanced organism like the human body wont be able to handle oats?
>>
half cup oats
half cup yogurt
1 banana
mixed with water

this is my pre-workout every day. no probs yet.
>>
>>41975888
why you mix it with water? sounds like it would water down the yogurt, not good my man
>>
>>41975456
I blend them up in my shake with banana, peanut butter, and two scoops
>>
>>41975909
i'm on a cut and can't use milk. when mixed in the blender though everything tastes perfect. the banana makes it
>>
>>41975456
thats how i eat them, except with water not milk
>>
>>41975985
Nigger wut
>>
>>41975456

They aren't "raw". Oats are milled in factories before they ever get to the store. Part of the milling process is steam cooking the oats to make them soft so they can be rolling flat into the "flakes" you know as oats. So they're already cooked before you even see them. Look it up if you don't believe me.

But you should definitely soak them for at least 5 minutes before you eat them otherwise it's like eating sawdust.
>>
>>41975576

Utter bullshit. The human body cannot break down celluose, only animals with ruminant stomachs like cows/sheep etc can break down celluose. That's like Biology 101 level knowledge.
>>
>>41975456
yea it's fine, i eat like a cup raw for breakfast everyday.
i got too lazy to cook them and the pan is always hard to wash.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.