[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In order to retain mass, I've held my poop in for as long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_nwul43yeep1udwanoo1_500.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwul43yeep1udwanoo1_500.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
In order to retain mass, I've held my poop in for as long as possible. This way my body uses up as much fuel as possible and more of what I eat is converted to raw muscle. So far I'm able to hold my poop in for about 4 days at a time, but a few times I've managed to get to 5 or more (my record is 8 days).

Does anyone else do this? If so, what are some good foods to eat to keep from wasting valuable mass?
>>
>>41973519
Dafaq am I reading?
>>
Should I stick with proteins? It makes my poop smell really bad when I finally do go.
>>
File: JFkHJFx.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
JFkHJFx.png
5KB, 205x246px
>>41973519
No, no nobody else does this. But I've started nofart. I find that nofart increases intra abdominal pressure which makes bracing the core on heavy lifts perform much better. It's practically cheating.
>>
File: IMG_0341.jpg (42KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0341.jpg
42KB, 600x342px
>>41973519
>>
>>41973613

Holding my poop in makes my stomach really hurt after the third day, so I try to move away from core exercises until after I'm forced to poop.
>>
Your shit is literally resting in your Rectum. In you rectum, no more minerals are absorbed by your body. There is no benefit
>>
>>41973662
Wrong. If you push out a fresh shit, it'll be wet and soft. If you hold it in for a day or two, you'll shit out a drier and harder poop.

You got the chance to absorb the leftover mineral and water that the intestine didn't picked up.
>>
>>41973662

That's not true. I'm able to gain mass a lot easier since I've trained my body to absorb all the nutrients I put into it, and I poop a lot less.

If I put the same amount of food in but generate less poop, then logically I'm gaining mass.

Take your "logic" and put it up *your* rectum.
>>
>>41973519
Literal shitpost
>>
>>41973707

Shit-free post
>>
>>41973519
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDS? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. THIS BOARD GOES TO SHIT (NO PUN INTENDED) MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY.
WAKE THE FUCK UP AND ACT LIKE NORMAL ADULTS PLEASE.
>>
>>41973519
enjoy your colon cancer
>>
>>41973841

If you want to live your like as a no-gainz, by all means act """""normal"""""

If you want to get fit, you gotta stop taking shits.
>>
>>41973863
YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON
GROW UP YOU CHILDISH,AUTISTIC BASTARD BEFORE SOMEONE PUTS THEIR FOOT IN YOUR ASS.
>>
>>41973966

You need to try nopoop. Ever since I've restricted my bowels, I've been way more calm.
>>
>>41973519
I usually go weeks at a time between pooping. It doesn't hurt. This thread just reminded me I haven't gone in a while...
>>
>>41974429
>>41974429

Any advice for good foods to eat? I usually need to poop every 4 days.
>>
File: fag-face.png (84KB, 195x217px) Image search: [Google]
fag-face.png
84KB, 195x217px
>>41973519
dumbass, you're supposed to eat your poop so you keep building more mass. Enjoy flushing your gains away every several days.
>>
>>41974446
I don't think food has anything to do with it. I've pooped like once a month or less since I was a teenager.
>>
>>41974457

Are you trolling? I think you're trolling.
>>
>>41974385
No thank you,punk.
>>
>>41973519

Assuming this isn't some kind of memepost/4chan bullshit thing...the part of your large intestine where the poop is isn't the part where nutrients are absorbed from whatever you've eaten, it past all that. In order to get anymore nutrients out of the poop you'd need to shit it out then eat it so it can pass through the nutrient absorbing parts of your intestines again.

However even doing that would be pointless since your digestive system is very efficient compared to most other animals. Dogs can get more nutrients by eating their poop because their digestive system is nowhere near as efficient as a humans...unless you ate as much meat as you could fit in your stomach in one sitting (average human stomach volume is around 2 litres) you can't, you've already got it all.
>>
>>41973613
>not knowing that you pass gas in your sleep, it doesn't just stay there for days on end

kek
>>
>>41973519
I have not shitted in over 17 days. I have my diet and work out tuned into the point where my body is operating at 100% efficiency so I generate no waste.
>>
File: 1497578031952.jpg (1MB, 962x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1497578031952.jpg
1MB, 962x1196px
>>41976793
>I have not shitted
Isn't the correct past tense "shat"?
>>
>>41973519
Gonna try noshit starting now
>>
>>41976467
butt plugs and nofart master race
>>
>>41976852
Is it though? I've been trying to figure out the correct past tense of "shit" for years.

>I shit all over the carpet
>I shitted all over the carpet
>I shat all over the carpet

Which one is it?
>>
You're better off eating your own shit.
>>
>2017
>not eating own shit for efficiency

lemme guess, you don't eat your own cum either? literally flushing away gains
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.