[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When was the last time you got your ass kicked? how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: louie-bully-scene.jpg (20KB, 360x181px) Image search: [Google]
louie-bully-scene.jpg
20KB, 360x181px
>When was the last time you got your ass kicked?
how do you respond?
>>
About 10 years ago, my friends and I got jumped by a massive gang of shitskins in France.
>>
>>41970543
Me and my older brother were play fighting on the trampoline when I was around 5, I punched him in the nuts and he fucked me up.

Other than that never because I'm not a pussy.
>>
"Get your punk-ass away from me, I don't want to know you."

>When is he going to start writing again?
>>
>>41970543
Alone is that you?
>>
My bjj senpai kicked my ass yesterday.
I started 1 week ago and i feel like shit because i couldn't do anything.
>>
>>41972331
lmao same except kendo and muay thai
>>
Never. Probably won't anytime soon since I avoid confrontations as much as possible on account of the fact that I conceal carry.
>>
>>41970543
Nobody speaks like that
>>
I was lucky enought never to lose a fight even though i clearly was looking for them when i was a dumb teenager, remember one time when i took out 25kg heavier guy who trained krav maga (i never trained any martial arts) because he thought i was a badass and its pure psychology. Fortunately i dont get into any fights anymore
>>
>>41970543
>>41970543
About 2 years ago, drunk boxing with a sober friend. I was a 750 of whiskey deep and he showed up with gloves, said 5 head shot limit so after he got three in I slipped his guard and smoked him in the mouth, he lost his cool and started laying into me. I shook his hand but called him a faggot for showing up to a party dead sober and boxing drunk kids.

Just find your balance between respect and honesty, if you think a part ofw the fight was dirty then make it clear.
>>
>>41970555
Lmao same but in Belgium

Fucking albanians. 5v1, I got fucked up good
Still have scars on my face
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.