[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a single thing that you could do to make yourself more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1489567741146.png (146KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1489567741146.png
146KB, 1100x1100px
What is a single thing that you could do to make yourself more attractive/attractive?

Inb4 lifting for girls is a meme
I want to gain more self confidence by becoming more attractive
>>
grow taller
>>
>>41968216
Improve posture. Start dressing well. Girls love a man in a good suit. Get a good haircut. Get rid of acne (I think there is a good subreddit with useful FAQ for that, never had to use it myself) For real some of /fit/izen dedicate years at improving their bodies to get girls but ignore simple shit like hygiene and clothing that can be fixed in a matter of days.
>>
>>41968216
Be a non-fatty
Get plastic surgery (probably a rhinoplasty and chin implant)
Get modestly fit
Get a bespoke button up shirt that fits
Pair with an expensive and well-fitting blazer and decent pants/jeans/shoes
Get a haircut that isn't some people buzzcut or some neck beard girl hair.

If you do all that you've got to be a 7/10 minimum.
>>
>>41968256
By non fatty, what bodyfat % are you referring to?

I'm guessing that I'm around 18% bodyfat but I don't know if I'd look too small if I cut. Currently I'm pretty comfortable with my muscularity/thickness but my abs aren't visible (barely visible two pack).

Cut yes or no?
>>
>>41968308
just be tall (if possible) and not fat. Try to think like a normie.
>>
>>41968216
>accept showing vulnerability

exposing yourself to rejection, social pressure instead of shying away from it like betas do

>tfw no gf
Yeah right, you haven't made a single move in the past 3 years. You somehow think it's cooler to not ask and hide your intentions, raher than risk a "no". Results: you're jacking off to hentai, same as if you had been rejected 400 times.

This applies to all areas of life, sex, love, friends, work. Ditch your ego. Succesful people fail way more than under-achievers.
>>
>>41968256
>Get a haircut that isn't some people buzzcut
This makes me sad because I'm forced to have a buzzcut at all times or else be stuck with a frizzy afro that looks like I've been electrocuted.
>>
>>41968232
>good clothing
>get rid of acne

These two have helped tremendously. I spent all of sophomore not dressing too nicely (mostly sweatpants) and a Grateful Dead shirt or something mostly because I had a girlfriend and didn't care. But the lab I work in at the medical school has a business casual dress code so I've been wearing dress pants and a nice button down most days. And I can tell you that after my acne cleared up and dressing nicer, my confidence has skyrocketed. And more girls have been smiling and talking to me around campus this summer. It's pretty nice.
>>
>>41968216
If you're talking excersizes, clean and jerk.
When "correctly" performed it works a significant amount of muscle groups which also activates your androgen receptors allowing for greater active testosterone. Not only that it also does wonders for posture and gives you a meaty back.
>>
>>41970904
wow you sound like a faggot and your input contributed nothing.
>>
There is no one single thing.

Carving out a higher attractiveness level is a dedicated task that takes improving many different variable.
>>
>>41970904
How did you clear up acne?
Im UK fag btw.

I've tried BP and it didn't really work I have no fucking idea what to do my skin is normal-oily. Right now I sleep on my back, change sheets, shower twice a day, soap, exfoliate but I had to stop moisturising because it turns my skin into grease.

I feel like its impossible to go other than waiting it out. (Im 20)
>>
>>41970904
I used to wear dress pants and khakis everywhere as well as button shirts, my gf told me that I'm overdressing and should just wear jeans and a t shirt.

Come to think of it, that's what almost all guys here wear, even the rich Chads
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.