[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What workout regimen would you plan if you could only exercise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 2012-05-15_02-22-40_333.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
2012-05-15_02-22-40_333.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
What workout regimen would you plan if you could only exercise in a common bedroom with a bed, a table and a chair and no pullup bar?
>>
>>41964495
Obviously bodyweights.
Push ups / crunches / planks / squats are enough to train a diverse amount of muscle.

Day 1 : go to failure on each exercise.
Day 2 to Day 7 : each day repeat 60% of the reps you made to failure.

Back to day 1, measure progress by logging all the data in an excel or an app.

Enjoy.
>>
>>41964529
Thank you for your input. That was helpful.
>>
>>41964529

Don't help him. OP needs to venture outside of his room or he'll never grow up.
>>
>>41964529
This is complete shite OP. Do pull ups, push up and squat progressions. Look up a guide online or follow reddits bodyweight fitness' program. Doing high reps will get you no where.
>>
Go outside.
>>
>>41964953
>>41965028
I do pretend to go back to running. The question was intended to be more of a mental exercise.
>>
>>41964972
Not even functional cardio?
>>
Lol watch old boy this happens to the protagonist except he's stuck inside for like 15 years. And watch the original version. Actually a great movie
>>
>>41965833
I did, actually. It's an inspiration.
>>
Punch the wall for 15 years and you can beat 20 thugs with a hammer
>>
>>41964495

Assuming there is a doorway, commando pullups

Grab each side of frame of open door. Rinse, repeat
>>
>>41964495

Use 7 Minute Workout as a template. Chances are - it's strenuous enough to get you to burn fat and get you to sub-otter-mode alone and it pretty much just requires a chair for some exercises. As you get accustomed to being able to do several 7 minute workouts in one sitting (i.e. 6 sets of 7 minute workouts in the morning for a total of ~42 minutes) then you should be dripping in sweat. But, if you manage to make it that far and are getting lean, then you can substitute the exercises in the 7 Minute Workout for their more difficult bodyweight counterparts (i.e. diamond push ups, pistol squats, whatever)
>>
>>41966037
Thanks for the tip. That looks very interesting.
>>
>>41964495
bang a hooker xF
>>
>>41965871

Also make sure your diet consists of live octopus.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.