[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ Going to a kegger pool party tomorrow and I was wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 4224029909_dab03314a9_z.jpg (129KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4224029909_dab03314a9_z.jpg
129KB, 640x480px
Hey /fit/

Going to a kegger pool party tomorrow and I was wondering how I can help offset the copious amounts of empty calories I'll be drinking in beer. Don't drink much on my cut specifically to avoid the extra calories but I'm making an exception in the name of fun.

Hard cardio beforehand? Fasting day of? Just push harder the next day at the gym?

>inb4 DON'T DRINK REEEE
>>
Just fucking carry on as normal afterwards. One day of drinking isn't going to do shit.
>>
this.
just dont eat too much after and youll be fine
>>
>>41964373
>bring shaker cup with aminos
>say it's a mixed drink
>technically you're not lying
>>
>>41964373
do some cardio beforehand and eat high protein/low calorie foods. If you want to get fucked up without the calories smoke some weed and only drink beer for drinking games.
>>
>>41964373
Just pace yourself, hold an empty bottle, or (you'll be extra-gay for this) bring some light beer.
>>
What's the fuckin point if you can't throw down every once and a while? You can really rev up those insecurity feels in your peers.
>>
File: 1493181674803.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493181674803.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>>41966869
>Smoke some weed
>>
>>41964373
tactical vomit.
>>
>>41964383
well, it will do something
>>
>>41966887
There's nothing gay about corona light you loser
>>
>>41968010
not that guy but it's always what I do at parties. alcohol high is shit tier and a pain to handle. weed is casual and easy, and best of all feels good and is impossible to go over board with. at least for me.
>drink 5 beers/shots just to get somewhere
>anywhere between 325 to 600 calories right there, just to start getting drunk
>need another 400-800 calories to keep that feeling going for the rest of the party
or just smoke some herb (zero calories) and instantly feel good right away and continue casually smoking til I get sleepy, go home, and sleep.
alcohol is for retards who enjoy poisoning themselves
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.