[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do prisoners use steroids to get swole? Since they're able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 7965205_G.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7965205_G.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
Do prisoners use steroids to get swole?

Since they're able to get other drugs, why would steroids be hard to smuggle in?
>>
I've been to 3 different prisons and I have never seen anyone using steroids. It really is just the fact that you have fucking nothing to do all day and your diet is always going to be somewhat shit. I am willing to bet that your average meal in prison is around 1500 to 1700 calories and a decent amount of people don't eat the food because its shit. I really just think its a case of working out more because your bored and always having enough to eat.
>>
>>41962170
>I am willing to bet that your average meal in prison is around 1500 to 1700 calories and a decent amount of people don't eat the food because its shit.
so so so wrong
they don't feed them that much, and it's loaded as fuck with carbs. they get one "protein" meal choice, which is usually something pathetic like a hotdog, small chicken breast, or hamburger. each meal is more around 800 calories each

why do prisoners get swole? the answer is they don't. at best, they build a little muscle while in or maintain what they had before they went in. they simply do not get enough protein to really pack on the muscle. why the fuck would we give them what they need to overpower us?
when you got 10 years and the only things to do are read, eat, and workout, you can get a decent body

also lmao at that " people don't eat the food because its shit" thing. the moment another inmate sees you don't eat your food is the day you just lost half your daily calorie intake to your new bully. they scarf all that shit down no matter how bad just to keep what is theirs. it's like dogs, they will eat all the kibbles in sight just so the other dogs don't any kibbles that could potentially be theirs
>>
File: internet-tough-guy-magazine.gif (85KB, 350x514px) Image search: [Google]
internet-tough-guy-magazine.gif
85KB, 350x514px
>>41962170
>Lying about doing time
>>
Former CO here.

Most guys in prison are average body composition. You might see a few big dudes but you can also see a few big dudes going to the grocery store.

One theory I have heard tho is that the guys with High natural test are prone to be aggressive and end up in prison. Our jail only had 400 or so inmates so I'd imagine somewhere with 2,000 youd find more bug guys.
>>
>>41961147
How on earth would you be able to consistently pin even if you can get a few vials of steroids?
>>
File: 1491701826835.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1491701826835.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>41962170
>each meal 1500-1700 calories
>people dont eat their meals
>>
File: how do prisoners get so jacked.jpg (81KB, 1298x616px) Image search: [Google]
how do prisoners get so jacked.jpg
81KB, 1298x616px
>>
>>41963849
He would've come out even more ripped if it wasn't for that damn Prison AIDS.
>>
>>41962705
Sorry, i don't believe you. You are too stupid to be a former CO.
>>
>>41961147
>Since they're able to get other drugs, why would steroids be hard to smuggle in?
it wouldnt
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.