[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw sticky says to do 3 day a week beginner routine, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>tfw sticky says to do 3 day a week beginner routine, but you want to lift 6 days a week
What do ?
Any good 6 day a week beginner routines ?
>>
>>41960779
no
>>
Just do 2 beginner ones
>>
>>41960779
You need time to rest your body, that's when the gains come in idiot
>>
>>41960779
Do light cardio or low rep easy callisthenics the other 3 days
>>
>>41960779
There's no point in going 6 times because the gains will be almost the same in the beginner phase.
>>
>>41960779
u wont stick to 6 u faggot. Do 3 and push urself to ur limits each time. Do Cardio on the other 3 days if you realy want to you will need cardio eventurly for lifting anyway might as well start early
>>
I mean, you could do a PPL. But I usually only do that routine when I'm cutting.

I don't know if it would be the best for a pure beginner either. You should really build up your base with the main compounds and a couple accessory lifts to start.
>>
>>41961101
>I usually do that when I'm cutting
Really? I was about to start PPL but I'm trying to bulk. Is it not a good routine for bulking?
>>
No you faggot
>>
>>41962911
nah its pretty bad for cutting and you usaully end up looking the same after.

6 days a week on ppl negates the entire purpose of consuming extra calories. you need plenty of recovery and plenty of food on a bulk, you typically don't want to go to the gym for more than 45 mins 3 days a week and just hit it intensely. and consume atleast 3500 calories a day even if not from clean sources
>>
>>41960779
I did PPL 6 days a week when I was a noob because I wanted to go more often. Doing 3 days a week now and getting more gains with half the days in the gym. Rest days are not a meme
>>
>>41962980
Damn thanks anon
>>
File: 1498601887465.png (85KB, 1112x485px) Image search: [Google]
1498601887465.png
85KB, 1112x485px
>>41960779
Trust me, I started on a 6 day a week routine as a beginner, made little to no progress muscle gain-wise. Swapped to /fit/ Greyskull and it's been nothing but linear gains for months now. Only thing I changed was hammer curls for skullcrushers.
>>
Do the Reddit PPL
>>
>>41960779

1. As a beginner you're going to wear yourself out
2. Going 6 days a week as a beginner isn't going to help your gains all that much since the noob gains will always come within 2-3 months.
3. If you really want to go, just pick a six day routine and stick with it

Honestly though I feel like you're going to burnout within 4 weeks.
>>
>>41962911
It's fine for bulking and cutting.
>>
File: 653.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
653.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
Im a weak skelly and im trying SS.
It is my second week and I dont feel like I became stronger. One of the problem is that there is no squat rack or any rack at my local shittier gym.
Im doing squats in the smith machine.
Sometimes im doing bench press in pic related machine, because with barbells I cant do it right.
There is one barbell dropped to the floor, Im doing deadlifts on that, but im not sure im doing it right. I cant lift more than 140 for 5 reps. Im doing ohp with the same barbell (probably with disgusting technique), but noone does any of these things here. I cant even ask someone to help me, because they dont know shit.
>>
File: rly.jpg (2KB, 103x125px) Image search: [Google]
rly.jpg
2KB, 103x125px
>>41963659
> im trying SS
> does not do any of the lifts correctly
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.