[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

honestly. this guy is my favorite. i'll never be like him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hightest.jpg (115KB, 387x570px) Image search: [Google]
hightest.jpg
115KB, 387x570px
honestly. this guy is my favorite. i'll never be like him just because he's an entirely different species of man, i still mire his dedication and just ABSOLUTE MASSIVE STRENGTH

>thicc

post inspiration itt
>>
>I'll never be like him

wow
imagine what it most be living with an attitude like this. that kind of life has got to suck
>>
>>41959122
i'm 25 years old and i have bills to pay. i don't have the time or resources to begin transforming my entire lifestyle to become one of, if not the most, physically powerful men on the planet

i eat healthy. i go hard at the gym. i mire massive men lifting heavy things
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOGz_tTborE
>>
>>41959122
>not comprehending the sheer amount of drugs, food, work, and good genetics needed to wind up with the strength and physique of someone like pudz
There's nothing wrong with knowing what youre willing to sacrfice and give, and what you're not. I'll never squat more than Ray Williams, and that's okay.
>>
>I'll never be like a slavic subhuman who is only notable for taking more steroids than every other slavic subhuman
>>
>>41959122
yeah it must suck not wanting to take steroids to look like an overgrown chimp, what an idiot
>>
>>41959104
>him
>>
>>41959382
why do idiots always assume that a guy uses steroids if he's big. Slavs have better strenght and muscle genetics than regular humans
>>
>>41959147
you have a weak beta mentality. You can only give excuses as to why you cant become him.
>>
>>41959433
if you think pudz is natty the only idiot here is you
>>
>all these underage newfags who dont know that pudz is FUNCTIONAL
>>
>>41959104
This man puts everything on the line to get big. Ask yourself is this body something your willing to give up everything to have. If you refuse to believe that's what it will take then just simply "never make it"
>>
>>41959433
Maybe because the Slav is a born cheat and we are all quite aware that they have a huge steroid culture in their gyms.

Having spent time in their natural habitat has shown me this.

In other news, one thing I definitely noticed about them was this uncanny knack for dirty underhandedness where a contest of strength or wrestling etc event took place. So I'd argue against anyone who would promote these folks over actual strong people with good genetics.

There are some decent slavs out there and I do know many, however most of you are just shitty man children like the rest of the global population of men.

Don't kid yourselves - the only reason Russians go on vacation is to get away from other Russians. Except you can't - you form ghettos and won't interact with anybody not Russian. Everyone else is having a good time meeting new peeps and making new connections except for these miserable cunts. And they all wonder why people don't approach them, it's got nothing to do with that air of hostility they all radiate - or just plain arrogance?
>>
>>41959556
of course he is natty. he even said that he only do crossfit at home. and when this is already too incredible for you to believe then you better don't think about the fact that he's eating vegan for the last 20years. idiot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.