[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright /fit/ I think I'm genuinely fucking doomed to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1498010134764.jpg (17KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1498010134764.jpg
17KB, 500x364px
alright /fit/ I think I'm genuinely fucking doomed to be skinnyfat skelly forever

to begin I'm a Type 1 diabetic, have been since I was 12 years old, am now 25. That in itself isn't THAT bad or hard to deal with, it basically just means I can't stuff my face with shit to meet my caloric goals.

However on top of that I have food sensitivities to fucking EVERYTHING

I swear to god, I got tests done by a real ass god damn doctor and it turns out I am "sensitive" to:
-wheat
-dairy
-peanuts...fucking PEANUTS man, one of the best gaining foods
-red meat. again, what the fuck, this is a great gaining food.

how the fuck can I gain weight? I'm having a really tough time getting 3000 calories per day eating god damn eggs, chicken, sweet potatoes & avocado.

someone please help

what do I do when GOMAD isn't an option
>>
File: caca.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
caca.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
perro caca
>>
>>41955183
sorghum, lactose-free cultured milk, almonds, mushrooms
>>
>>41955183
Height/weight? If you're really skinnyfat then you should be working to get into skinny/otter mode before you bulk.

And how bad are these "sensitivities"? What do they do to you? Will you die if you eat them? I never eat peanuts and rarely eat red meat anyway. You can be chicken/broccoli/sweet potato bodybuilder until you die - it'll be boring but that's what the pros do for prep.
>>
>>41955183
C H I C K E N A N D R I C E
>>
File: 1497319943682.jpg (60KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497319943682.jpg
60KB, 764x512px
>>41955272
>lactose-free cultured milk
can you get that? what's the calorie content like?

also do mushrooms have a lot of cals? I didn't think they did

>>41955287
5'10 ~148lbs right now

they make me feel like shit, like if I have a bowl of greek yogurt & granola i'll feel kinda bloated and really tired for the next couple hours, it sucks. also insane amounts of constipation.

>>41955315
i don't like to eat too much rice because the high carb content fucks with my blood sugar, especialyl if I eat it in a high protein meal (a la chicken & rice) :(
>>
File: 1493733137420.jpg (57KB, 500x753px) Image search: [Google]
1493733137420.jpg
57KB, 500x753px
christ almighty OP you're genes were never meant to lift on this earth
>>
>>41955327
Okay, you will need to change your goals. No offense, but you won't be a shredded sick kunt. Focus on athleticism, functional strength, and flexibility. You won't be the most aesthetic guy in the gym, but you will the most 'in shape'. Diet doesn't matter so much this way as does bodybuilding or whatever. Just have a well balanced diet, eating somewhat more than typical.
>>
File: 45f.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
45f.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>>41955379
I know right? I sort of feel like I'm slapping death in the face just by walking around. I should've died a malnourished twig years ago.

>>41955392
damn, really? what do you suggest program wise? I ran SL 5x5 for a few months and now I'm doing coolcicadas PPL which to be honest feels like a bit too much sometimes, I don't think my recovery game is good enough for 6 days/week yet
>>
File: 1498014506810.jpg (20KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498014506810.jpg
20KB, 540x540px
shameful self bump
>>
>>41955439
I'm not sure of your level of strength, so I can't accurately determine what routine I would suggest. Since you noted that you're skelly, I would suggest SS or something like that. Greyskull LP, perhaps. The main thing is to get progression on the big compound lifts. Squats, OHP, Power Clean (or deadlift), Bench - get them up. Be sure to get assistance lifts in too, in your case, I'd pay special attention to chinups/pullups and bodyweight core-working exercises. Don't neglect your cardio either.
Don't over-exert yourself just yet. As I said, I don't know your strength level, and your protein intake will perhaps be lower than many people here. Get your big lifts up in a strength program (3 days a week), put importance on bodyweight and core exercises and have them as assistance exercises, you'll need that sort of thing for later; don't neglect cardio (do it on your rest days, but don't overdo it). You'll probably progress slower than other people, so perhaps just up your lifts' weight weekly.
Sorry for the late reply, my internet died.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.