[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>otter skelly >start bulk because I wanna be bigger than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (42KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 660x371px
>otter skelly
>start bulk because I wanna be bigger than everyone
>steady gaining weight, putting on a little fat
>at first I have to fucking force feed myself on some weird fat fetish type shit throwing up and shit
>basically break my stomach into being a fatass' stomach
>go on vacation
>come back weighing like 7 lbs more and have a layer of fat over my midsection
>freak out
>sprint to the gym for cardio and break out the scale and calculator to calculate my cals
What the fuck is this shit? Skellys who successfully bulked, how did you fuckers do this shit without getting fat?
>>
Don't get your calories from fat. Get your calories from carbs and protein.
>>
I didn't I started getting unwanted fat after gaining about 15 lbs. I stopped liftinf because of school and lost my appetite and lost the weight back to skelly.

I guess get as fat as you are comfortable with then maintain the caloric intake while lifting and you'll gain muscle.
>>
>>41954176
This is soccer mom tier information
>>
>>41954211

It's a soccer mom tier question.
>>
>>41954176
>Eating fat makes you gain fat
>Being this retarded
To answer anons question, you most likely did not train on this vacation, so you eating the surplus of calories that you normally eat while training was not used to rebuild and grow your muscles. It was stored as fat to be used later for energy. It's that simple.
>>
>>41954434
This should be shortened to btr OP
>>
>>41954434
should I stay at the same caloric rate before the fat gain or lower it temporarily? Im not sure if when I stay on the same caloric amount the fat will eventually be burned off or will just stay the exact same
>>
>>41954454
Eat at maintenance until you burn off that little bit of fat, and then go back to eating regularly. Your body will burn that fat you gained and use the calories from it to build muscle like it would if you were eating at a surplus.
>>
>>41954541
By maintenance I mean your maintenance if you were not lifting. So it would actually be a small deficit.
>>
If you are a true Skelly all you need to do is a caloric deficit for ~ 1-2 weeks
>>
File: image.png (599KB, 561x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
599KB, 561x568px
>>41954541
Do you even lift
>>
>>41954586
I replied to my own post to clear up what I actually meant you mongoloid.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.