[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw 54kg and 5'11 >tfw hundreds of fat threads >"I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1498571290424.jpg (97KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1498571290424.jpg
97KB, 1024x569px
>Tfw 54kg and 5'11
>tfw hundreds of fat threads
>"I cant stob eading"

How the fuck do you fatties eat so much, ive been shoving down food and lifting for 2 months and I only gain 1kg a month, how does one get fat/ not lanklet?
>>
damn son when I started and thought I was skinny which I was I was 58kg at 5'10. The first time I did it with just a bulk was eating way too much and making a calorie bomb smoothie. Lost it all again after getting sick I went from 74 to 62kg but I think it was good because I was just straight up getting chubby. Now I'm taking a slower pace eating around 2800-3300 calories a day. Shit ton of walking too this time. I'm gaining slower at 67kg right now but it's better this time.

To answer your question you have to eat fat on your meats you need fat on them don't eat lean meats not good for T anyway. Don't eat too much fiber that shit will make you full. Gonna stop here prob will think this is spam ffs
>>
>>41954145
Even tho bananas have a lot of fiber still eat like 4 for convenience. Juice some oranges yourself 300g is like 150cal and you don't feel it. Eat white rice instead of brown and white potatoes peel the potatoes if you tolerate lactose well then mash em wiht some butter. You also need to track how much you are eating big chance that you're eating less than you think.
>>
>>41954145
>>41954162
Cheers
>>
>>41954200
Use the site cronometer.com and get a scale. Eat a lot of fruit even though it has fiber its still good. I find that I don't really like nuts and shit so I don't eat them. Basically eat what you like all of the 'healthy food' is oftentimes bad for T levels be especially careful of flax seeds, mint and licorice which are just estrogenic as fuck. I eat 350g of sirloin steak everyday and I make sure it has good fat on it before I buy it. Cheaper alternative would be minced meat at highest fat you can get and try to get organic because you don't want the hormones they get injected with.
>>
>>41954244
Just don't resort to junk food tho I would limit it to once a week at most if at all it's really bad for T levels. Also be patient don't fall for bulking memes if you go above 14% bodyfat its bad for T but don't wanna be below 10% either.
>>
>>41954083
>54kg and 5'11
LONDON
>>
>>41954277
London?
Dont get it, reason im light is that im 18 and played vidya most of my life giving me a shit diet / sleep pattern until packing it up 2 months ago, changed my life around since then but just need to sort my body.
>>
>>41954289
>>41954277
>just got the joke,

Fuck off fag
>>
>>41954314
Post pics. I wanna see what a 5'11"/119lb guy looks like
>>
File: Shiba-Inus-silly-face.jpg (19KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Shiba-Inus-silly-face.jpg
19KB, 600x450px
>>41954083
>metric weight and customary height

Pick one system.
>>
>>41954326
Nah im in bed, in uk, not london though fags.

Also I dont usually need to worry about how I look because i have a good face, just doing this for health
>>
>>41954354
Bitch show me your body.
>>
File: 1494016635414.jpg (103KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494016635414.jpg
103KB, 900x1200px
>>41954376
>>
>>41954334
Nah il have my cake and eat it,
Kg > lbs
Ft/inch > cm
>>
>>41954083
>showing food down my throat
>eatinfg a fuckton
>i eat as much as i can every day
Look, not tobe rude, but you overestimate how much you eat compared to others so when you think you've eaten a lot you've actually just eaten what most others consider a normal sized meal
>>
>>41954614
this
every single time it's
>had a big breakfast, two whole eggs, a whole piece of toast, a whole shot glass of OJ wow so full
>lunch was massive, half a serving of spinach, 4 cherry tomatoes, and a whooping 100g of chicken breast #eatlikeabeast
>dinner nearly busted my stomach. a single pork chop, a spoonful of mashed potatoes, and a stalk of celery
like fuck, I could casually eat 4000 calories a day if I didn't watch what I eat. how do these turds have a problem with eating 2000-2500 calories?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.