[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw there is literally zero video evidence of a barbell deadlift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: backbusters.jpg (107KB, 636x752px) Image search: [Google]
backbusters.jpg
107KB, 636x752px
>tfw there is literally zero video evidence of a barbell deadlift causing SPINAL injury.

Why do people still claim deadlifts are dangerous to the spine?
>>
>>41953692

You are a very sad and miserable person :(
>>
>>41953742

Why is it sad to want evidence of things people claim as fact without evidence?
>>
>>41953692
I do squats and deadlifts with good form and I have an annular disk tear
>>
>>41953692
Is this a meme now or is it the same fucker posting it all the time?
>>
>>41953781

If someone can provide even ONE (1) video showing a proven spinal injury from a deadlift then I'll delete the thread and never post here again.
>>
>>41953692
Threads like these make me anxious about my barbell routines.

t-thanks for reminding me to keep form, boys.
>>
I'm actually starting to enjoy these threads purely because nobody can actually provide OP with a single shred of evidence.

All people seem to do is insult OP. Like religious people telling athiests they are stupid because god is obviously real.
>>
>>41953854
to be desu its more the other way with atheists telling the religious people that god is obviously fake

this isn't the 1800's
>>
>lets record every dumb fucker that is dumb enough to snap its spine
>>
>>41953692
How could it be proven from a video? Like what do you want to see? An MRI? And obviously a lot of people already have herniated discs so it's hard to prove the deadlift was the cause

Btw I powerlift. Never hurt myself deadlifting but have hurt myself several times squatting
>>
>>41953793
deadlifts are dangerous because a lot of people use their arms/upper body instead of their back and legs to lift the barbell up. for me, i can't do regular deadlifts only sumo style because my arms are too short for my tall body

otherwise it's just as safe as any other exercise
>>
someone post the gif
>>
>>41953692
lack of a glamorous video on YouTube about someone ripping their spine apart != lack of disc herniation
>>41953757
>>41953854
please, do hevy deadlifts with an arched back twice a week. Human selection at its finest
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4If6Rb9-0k
>>
>>41953692
Just do a deadlift wrong 1 fucking team you retard. You don't need video evidence you can feel it fucking ur back
>>
I don't dispute there being no video evidence of it or even think it causes injury. It probably doesn't

What I will say is my back always hurts after deadlifting with Perfect Formâ„¢ and it hinders my ability to function in real life. Even tho I'm not clinically injured I suffer in pain everytime I try to bend down after deadlifting and it takes up to 7 days to fully recover from. It never gets better and I never adapt to it. It's just senselessly inflicting yourself with back pain.
>>
>>41954189
>It probably doesn't
:^)
>>
>you are now aware that /fit/ has a bulging discs general
>>
>>41953793
I just got back from the gym 15 minutes ago after not working out for three weeks due to a spinal injury.

I tried loading up around 60-65% to do for 3 reps and shredded my back on the second one. My back hurts like hell and I can't contract my glute/hamstring properly at the moment. Ive probably just put myself out of the gym for a month now. I really hope I didn't have a disc move.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.