[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 6'1 depressed neet skelly >try and sort myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>be 6'1 depressed neet skelly
>try and sort myself out
>start force-feeding 2300/day (before was average ~1500/day, no kidding)
>start lifting 3 times a week
>euphoric about noob gains
>confidence and mood up by 1000%
>3 months later
>shit happens and throws me off track for over a week
>can't get back into it
>weeks pass by
>gains all but gone
>considering kms
I'm just not made to make it, am I /fit/?
>>
>>41952030
fall down ten times get up eleven
>>
>>41952042
This.

Eat even more, lift even harder and you'll literally have all your gains back in a week.

Keep it up and you'll have monster noob gains within a month.

Post your routine if you need help with it.
>>
yeah just give up, more space in the gym for us then

goodbye
>>
>>41952042
confirmed
Plus, your gains will come back quicker than it took to make them originally. Muscle memory and all that. Source: was injured for ~10 months, lost a shitload of gains, regained them and more in ~6 months when injury was fixed
>>
>>41952030
sounds like you are being jewed for gains.

i would rather say keep doing 5x5 and add in some chin ups after every workout as well as some band pull aparts in between every push set and band/cable facepulls after every other workout.

im no PT though
>>
>>41952042
>>41952312
Thanks lads, I feel better already (no sarcasm). I'm gonna go hit the treadmill in a bit to get myself warmed up for later in the week.

>>41952099
>Eat even more
I don't know about that, I was already feeling literally physically sick sometimes trying to eat 2300/day. I'm sure I would ramp up if I continued, but I feel my base is much lower than average for my age/weight/height.

>Keep it up
That's the hard part, I mean once I got in the groove it was all right, but I always fall apart whenever any of my routines get disturbed.

>Post your routine if you need help with it.
Day 1
- legs (dumbbell squats and deadlifts, calf raises)
- none or very light cardio (up to 1 mile treadmill)

Day 3
- upper body and back (dumbbel flys, tric extensions, dumbbell shoulder presses, curls, bentover rows, etc)
- none or very light cardio

Day 5
- bigger cardio (2-3 miles)
- little bit of both upper and lower body at lower intensities

Day 2, 4, 6, 7 - Rest

Does that make sense? Just trying to keep it balanced. I have only used the "gym" in my apt complex which literally only has 3 treadmills and a dumbbell rack. I didn't yet feel up to the level where it would make sense to go to a real gym, lest I become the laughing stock of local lifters or just fuck myself up the first time I touch a barbell.

And yeah I read about >cardio and gains, but desu I feel I need to build up my cardio fitness by a lot since being a shut-in neet I have none, so I include that for now even at the cost of slower gains.
>>
>>41952555
I go to they gym, and I'm sure all the bros laugh at me but I'm still trying to lift my shitty 20-25 dumbells lol....Good luck dude, and fight the good fight.
>>
>>41952507
sounds like you should be in your /containmentboard/
>>
>>41952620
I will, thanks mate.
>>
I will start lifting today if I get dubs
>>
>>41952030

skellies<manlets
>>
>>41952030
force-feeding 2300kcal?
This cant be.
I'm 6'2 at 84kg and if I eat below 3500kcal I start losing weight.
Needless to say, I didn't make any progress for a year now. Even reaching 3500 is a pain in the ass.
Still a lanklet.
>>
>>41953211
I'm serious, I started tracking my intake on fitnesspal with autistic accuracy some 2 weeks before starting the regime for the first time and my daily calories were between 1200 and 1700 (the higher end when I (rarely) had a hamburger or other junk food). I was comfortably hovering around 63-65kg with that. Once I started lifting, getting to 2000 was a struggle, and as I said 2300 was more than once making me sick. That's assuming balanced nutrients, of course I could easily eat a few spoonfuls of honey or evoo to pad the calories but why the fuck do that.
>>
Sweating my ass off on a treadmill felt pretty good after a break. Back to lifting proper next week, maybe friday even.

Thanks for motivation /fit/, you're good bros.
>>
>>41953577
What exactly are you eating? I'm eating over 3000 easily with 350g sirloin steak, yoghurt 4 bananas , 100g raisins, 300g orange juice, bread 45g, etc. Is it maybe you are eating lean meats and a lot of fiber or something? Maybe try and get sunlight and start walking maybe it can help with appetite.
>>
>>41954331
You also need more than fucking 2400 I still manage to not gain weight at 2800 and I'm 5'10
>>
>>41954331
>>41954396
I set my goals to 50% carbs, 25% fat, 25% protein. I do eat lean, but it's really fucking hard to hit that 25% fat target, I usually end up overshooting to about 30% (eggs still end up my largest single fat source). My go to carb stuffer at the end of the day is oat flake porridge with 1% milk.
Within carbs I'm also almost always under my fiber RDA while often going slightly over with sugars. If I didn't care about micronutrient balance I'd probably be better off on overall calories, but again I don't think eating honey by spoonfuls would help me (it does look like a lot of sugar in the food you listed btw).
And the 2300 diet was working for me, I was gaining 0.3-0.4kg a week of lean mass with body fat constantly dropping too. I know this was mostly noob gains that would have stopped eventually, but for the time being I was happy with it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.