[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the optimal diet to ensure my sons grow big and tall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What's the optimal diet to ensure my sons grow big and tall?

I drank a lot of milk as a kid and am about 4 inches taller than my dad (6'2"). Is that pretty much all you need to do?
>>
Heigth is determined by genetics not by your diet maybe yours came from mommas ancestory
>>
>>41951636
a solid diet consisting of regular hgh injections
>>
>>41951636
milk and hgh
>>
>>41951795
Of course nutrition impacts height. Go away, retard. Literally googling this will let you know you're wrong.

>>41951636
Recent study in the Journal of Clinical Nutrition shows that kids who drink non dairy milk (almond, soy, etc) are shorter than kids that drink cow milk.
>>
>>41951636
A regular diet of your semen.
>>
Lots of protein and fat and leafy greens
NO junk food. Ever.
Exercise (this actually does improve height)
Avoid estrogen and xeno estrogen (smoking suppresses estrogen)
Make sure they get 10+ hours of sleep a day
Stretching
>>
Diet does fuck all for height.
Your sons will be destined to be manlet a or not from birth.
t. 6'4 and are like shit as a kid
>>
>>41951795
>>41953732
>average height in Europe increases by half a foot over the last century
>nutrition has nothing to do with height
you're almost too dumb for words
>>
hgh
anavar
AI
>>
South and north Koreans have a height difference of 4 inches when they're genetically the same people and even were the same people 3 generations ago
>>
>>41953732
Not entirely true. But at the same time... Pretty fucking true. My brother got into fitness and was a e s t h e t i c a t h l e t i c by the time he was 19, while I'm ottermode at 20. Neither of us drnk soda (although he did eat a bit more canduy than me overall, not that it mattered as much as he excercised.) I'm 6'4 and he's 5'11. Both parents are 5'11 (so mom gave some "height genetics" to me i guess)

But I am certain that if I ate shitty, unhealthy and not enough, I'd probably be 6'2 instead
>>
LOW STRESS AND A LOT OF SLEEP
>>
>>41951636
>eat enough
That's it
>>
>>41951636
just make sure they get enough to eat OP calloric defiency is the only thing thats going to fuck up growth
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.