[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 37

File: fox and the grapes.png (112KB, 688x1434px) Image search: [Google]
fox and the grapes.png
112KB, 688x1434px
/fraud/ - I didn't even really want to be shredded for summer edition

read all of http://reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on everyone is panicking and running dnp during summer because they're fat as shit: >>41931487
>>
Being shredded is for f-faggots right brehs I'm s-so strong and big abs manly not some gay twink
>>
File: Snapchat-1669874768.jpg (193KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1669874768.jpg
193KB, 720x1280px
>>41944811
>roiding when this is possible natty
>>
>>41945040
being tiny at low bf is possible natty? wow
>>
>>41945044
:^(
>>
>>41945040
Most people would prefer not looking like you'd bleed out from a misplaced papercut
>>
>>41945040
I think you look good desu, meme lighting and all.
>>
>>41944149 #
Are you serious. So if the blood work says you're healthy as an ox it's ok to hop back on?
So basicly it's ok to cruise on 500 test for 6 months or something if your blood work says you're fine?
Doesn't that give you enlarged heart and arteries due to high blood pressure.
And if you keep your blood pressure between 115-135 over 67-90 does that mean you could essentially perma blast. At least for a,long time.
>>
>DNP day 8 update

Today was so fucked, I sweat so much at work. I was running around all day doing shit. No noticeable changes today, status quo besides a lot of sweat.

I get to actually work out tmrw so I'm p excited. Gonna do some cardio too so hopefully tmrw is a good day and I drop a couple extra lbs. Diet has been good, been thinking about PSMF for a few days when I don't have to work. Just to experiment.

For anyone asking in the old thread, alcohol is fine on 250mg. I've had no problems.

Key points to remember are to drink plenty of water before bed and first thing when you wake up. Also sip some water during the night while you're drinking and try not to over do the booze.

Like I got hammered a few nights ago but I had probably 2/3 bottles of water over the course of the night and then drank 2L when I woke up.

I'ts not an issue whatsoever unless you believe in the demyelination meme which is probably true at higher doses of DNP

Told my buddy I was on DNP tonight he got so mad at me lmao

L8r nerds
>>
>>41945164
You can basically do whatever the fuck you want. Comes down to how much your prepared to stress your body. My definition of a cruise is going to be different to say bimbos and different again to a pro. The only way your will know if you have severe heart hypertrophy is if you see a cardiologist.

The thing is after a blast you blood work is going to be effed and its going to take awhile to rectify itself even if you are doing everything right. So yes, blast if your bloodwork is good but dont expect it to be good.
>>
>>41945165
i hope you dont take your experience to justify getting drunk every day now cause you know one reason not to drink on dnp is to fucking get results and anyone else can keep there shit together for 2 weeks to not have to take it forever
>>
>>41945220
It was actually super good, basically perfect when I got blood work done. Dr said i was even healthier than him. Given I only do test blasts right now. Just worried about heart hyptrophy like you mentioned. my blood pressure is really healthy so I'm not sure if that applies as much.
>>
Do shipped peptides come in solution or just powder?

Looking at MT-1 and BPC-157
>>
>>41945040
Good shreds

Have you got more pics showing off your gains?

>>41940203
I have.

>I'd give up lifting for my girl
LMAO, you for real tho? That's fucking beta to do. Fuck woman, i rather have my gains than fucking woman.

>She'll cancel her membership soon tho.
No dedication. I would leave her if she would do such a thing, fucking pussy

Nobody decides my faith. Why are there so many cucks over here

>What do you even say when talking to yourself?
Believe in yourself
You can do it
Never stop hoping
>>
>>41944811
is 30 mg epistane worth it to throw in for a cut with 250 test e ?
>>
This is a retarded question. You know how women who take test get a deeper voice? Does that shit ever happen to guys too, or would it only affect a guy during puberty?
>>
>>41945490
>Does that shit ever happen to guys too
yep, it can

it's mostly the result of pubertal cortisol (stress) and consequent low testosterone, disuse and tension in/around the chest cavity restricting your breaths from resonating deeper

makes sense people don't run anymore, so you hardly ever breath deep or stretch that area

or you know, just chalk it up to beta genes man. you can watch Elliot Hulses' (inb4) videos on exactly that, specifically some of his very first videos to hear his squeaky little bitch voice gradually masculinize over the years (he also admitted to briefly using steroids, but I wouldn't expect that much of a difference from gear alone)
>>
is 0.5 ml the line between the point of the syringe or less? I want to be sure because i've probably been pinning like 90mg untill now and even this makes me feel amazing. I want to be sure I have enough test for the time I calculated untill the next order
>>
>>41945631
What are you actually trying to ask because your question makes no sense?

The 0.5ml line should be marked on your syringe. I don't feel this is hard.
>>
>>41945796
its marked but i wasnt sure if it counted the tip of the syringe but it obviously does
>>
File: god.jpg (75KB, 599x607px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
75KB, 599x607px
fuck, this is perfection

next blast i will train arms 2/3 times a week
>>
>>41945803
The tip of the syringe? What? You mean the needle?
>>
File: knd8881901014-3.png (369KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
knd8881901014-3.png
369KB, 1200x1200px
>>41945828
the plastic thing in the front, there's some test in there too when I do my shot and I dont know if it counts
>>
>>41944811

Rate my stack /fit/:

>200 test prop 2x week
>150 tren mix 2x week
>500 sustanon 1x week
>40 anavar ED
>40 clen ED
>.5 arimidex EOD
>4.8 iu HGH 6/1

HARD GAINS MEIN NEIGGAS
>>
>>41945844
If you draw to the 0.5ml mark. You have drawn 0.5mls.

>>41945846
Why are you running sust if you're running test prop? Why are you running so much test if you're looking for lean gains?
>>
>>41945875

Frontloading sustanon for 3 weeks, then only prop. the high dose of dex keeps the water out.

Gotta say though, I feel indestructible. Even my cardio is intense now. I think its the GH honestly.
>>
>>41945894
You're only going to run prop twice a week?
>>
File: low t.png (18KB, 747x106px) Image search: [Google]
low t.png
18KB, 747x106px
Are any of you unironically low T?

My goddamn insurance won't cover TRT even though I'm at the extreme low scale with most of the symptoms.
>>
are there any benefits of running low-dose mk-677 (10mg/day) for half a year?
everywhere on the internet i see people advising to gradually work up to a dose of 30mg, however i cant afford this much mk-677.
certainly it wont block my hpta, as even dose of 30mg for half a year shouldnt do so, but will i notice any benefits? health benefits included, i know 10mg of mk-677 a day wont work like 500mg of test ew.
>>
>>41945960
just self-medicate, get on 100mg of test enan every week and chek yours levels after 3 weeks. if you're not high-test yet bump it to 150. monitor prolactin and estro levels too.
>>
File: Snapchat-269055835.jpg (214KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-269055835.jpg
214KB, 720x1280px
>>41945383
Of course my nigga; less meme lighting though
>>
File: 1463773485348.jpg (168KB, 730x649px) Image search: [Google]
1463773485348.jpg
168KB, 730x649px
Why does anavar make me feel miserable, really saps my motivation and energy literally within a couple days of starting
>>
>>41946320
because its not anavar
>>
File: 1464470471362.jpg (125KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464470471362.jpg
125KB, 460x500px
>>41946486
>every source in the world is terrible and legit anavar doesn't exist
>>
>>41946289
>>41945040

what the fuck are these two pictures teh same guy?

top pic i would guess you are a fitness model making money off his body. bottom pic i would guess you were an anorexic who started taking gear to bench press only

WTF
>>
>>41946527
who told u that u fuckin dumb cunt haha
u actually believe that shit?
retard
>>
Mast or tren fraud?

I can only do one and it'll be 6 weekish
>>
>>41946596
tren bro, mast is fucking dogshit
its cool at enhancing other roids i guess but for real mast aint shit
>>
>>41946596
6 weeks what is even the point?
>>
I'm on tren I can eat like shit and not get fat... right guise?
>>
>>41945107
Kek
>>
>>41945875
>If you draw to the 0.5ml mark. You have drawn 0.5mls.
not actually how it works

you have 0.5ml in the syringe. the amount in the needle isn't counted.
>>
>>41946822
If you're not pulling the plunger far enough to have the compound clear the needle to accurately gauge how much you drew, you're a fuck up.
>>
>>41946622

ok you convinced me to go to 10
>>
>>41946289
Shredded af and small waist. Put some mass on and then gain at that level of shreds again, you will look insane
>>
>>41946918
>>
>spend a lifetime on medication, training, and thousands of dollars to maintain a particular type of body that is genuinely attractive only fetishists and homosexuals

There is nothing wrong with wanting to have an attractive body, but what is attractive for most people regularly and reliably falls within standards that are achievable within three years of hard, natural training.

Ask yourself ultimately how much this differs from recreational drug use or other unhealthy activities like video-gaming, and whether it has made you fundamentally better as a human being: does your father say to himself "I'm so proud of my son, he's the biggest guy in the local gym"? What do you do with your body that makes other people's lives better?

With the amount of time, money and effort you are spending you go to college and get one or more degrees in interesting subjects, or travel the world, take up productive hobbies. You could learn a trade and help people.
>>
>>41947034
>you are limited to one particular interest
>>
>>41947041
Having other, vastly more productive interests that benefit your life would show you that the particular hobby you are pursuing right now is not worthwhile and not a good way to spend your time.
>>
>>41947034
The fatal flaw in logic that you've made with this post is you assumed that we do this for other people, have you ever considered that we enjoy bodybuilding? We enjoy having high test, high endurance, being athletic, being strong. We enjoy the lifestyle.
>>
>>41947053
You seem to be applying an objective morality to a pretty subjective activity. It's no less or more productive than a fine art and held in fairly similar esteem by many. Considering many here still maintain full time jobs, study, have fulfilling relationships and play sports, you should consider that lifting w/ drugs is not holding anyone back in terms of time invested.
>>
>>41947053
Do you whine like this to everyone who goes to the gym and looks better than you, or only those that spend 10 minutes a week injecting
>>
>>41947034
Why not both? Why not have it all?

Why do you care what other people want so much. Beside that, who doesn't wanna look like a fucking dragon ball z character. I just love that feeling when i enter the room, fucking people are grasping for air and can;t believe what they're seeing. Ultimate fear and dominance is UPON MEEE

For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
>>
>>41947053
>lifting
>work
>gf
>cooking
>volunteering
>studying
>hiking
>doggo
>drawing
>television
>gardening
Oh no so much wasted time anon
>>
>>41947088
Mast what's your stance on nutrition like?

See half the people on the internet saying eat a 500 surplus like a natty would, and then I see other shit like "eat the house" on blast
>>
>>41947068
>You seem to be applying an objective morality to a pretty subjective activity. It's no less or more productive than a fine art and held in fairly similar esteem by many.
Examples of fine art, like the Mona Lisa, have shaped centuries of culture. Fine is vastly, vastly more influential in terms of human culture than recreational bodybuilding.

It is absolutely subjective to determine whether you like bodybuilding or fine art, but what is objectively reasonable is that fine art is more important than bodybuilding, in terms of history it has been more rewarding. So I don't have to justify fine art as a hobby to you, you have to justify to bodybuilding as a productive hobby to me.

>>41947088
> I just love that feeling when i enter the room, fucking people are grasping for air and can;t believe what they're seeing. Ultimate fear and dominance is UPON MEEE
How can you possibly think this is remotely as fulfilling as walking into a room, and for example in the case of taching, knowing that your students will learn a new idea and maybe go on to change the world with their knowledge?
>>
File: fake natty.jpg (332KB, 900x965px) Image search: [Google]
fake natty.jpg
332KB, 900x965px
Lads I wanna big SUPER FUCKIN HENCHED (BF% is not that crucial, just LEGIT 11-13% is enough, as long as there's no facial bloat or muffin tops/belly)

I'm gonna cosplay as ryu end of july and will go to mcm london to cosplay as a druid-death knight hybrid from wow and I need to blast like hell, but the problem is

>I N S A N E sensitivity to nor-19 (like 150mg is bad)
>dht thins my hair follicles, not shedding, but I can see it's the health of my hair follicles just go down

I'm currently bulking on 2g of test a week and 2 doses of superdrol a day.

I need MORE!! MORE MORE MORE!!!

I'm quite pleased to see that test does not really bloat me or give me bad side effects with letro so I was thinking of going 3 grams of test.

Or perhaps I should go 60mg of superdrol a day till october? I don't do drugs or alcohol and if fatass old men in the pubs can drink 1-2 bottles of whiskey/20 pints of beer PER DAY then I sure as hell am not gonna die from superdrol abuse.
>>
>>41945360
Reconstituted peps need to be refrigerated. They're sending you the powder. You have to buy bac water and reconstitute it yourself which isn't hard, there's guided and calulators for it.

Ipam and cjc no dac combo is great btw, my source sells it altogether in one vial. I just got some bpc-157 too. From what I hear it's magic but I'll have to wait and see in the next two weeks or so.
>>
>>41947191
>>41945165
Why is fraud is filled with literal retards these days.
>>
>>41947212

The world ain't made for cowards, only those who are willing to do WHAT IT TAKES will truly experience what life is about, no matter how short it is.

This world ain't fair, young healthy kids die of cancer or crime while 80 year old obese alcoholics down 3 bottles of whiskey a day every day.

If you wanna be a bitch all your life be my guest and go back to /r9k/
>>
File: 1426664047692.png (22KB, 96x130px) Image search: [Google]
1426664047692.png
22KB, 96x130px
As someone who never lifted before, what do you think about roiding for 1 year and then just maintaining dem muscles natty?

How does 6 months-1 year of roids look like?
>>
>>41947172
But I don't, you came into the thread claiming a hobby offers nothing of value to enrich ones life; no one is forcing you to sit and watch any of us lift, so to ask it's productive value is strange when people are free to spend their time as you please. There's no use in applying zero sum logic to ones hobbies. Hobbies are done for the pure enjoyment of the activity. Do you ask /tg/ why they tabletop? Do you ask /co/ why they read cartoons? Lifting/going to the gym, aside from inherent health benefits offers a club atmosphere with a sense of community. Going with the girlfriend provides a bonding experience akin to sex. Meeting friends and acquaintances bonds. The deeper question here is do you apply utilitarian logic to all aspects of everyone's life and what do you do for fun or do you even apply the concept of "fun" to your life?
>>
>>41947256

>ill stop roiding after a while and just maintain!

said so many people

>I have successfully stopped roiding and am happy with my life

said almost none of them in the future.
>>
>>41946934
Pumped, will do man just wait
>>
>>41946976

20 it is eod
>>
>>41947256
You wont maintain the muscle because you dont know how to diet and exercise correctly
>>
>>41947241
Sure, thing is I'll still have a great life at 70, lots of cash, travel the world and get to see my grandkids. Meanwhile you had a wild time in your 30s but died at 60 of myocardial infarction.
>>
>>41947299
I've seen older guys come off but none of this "just 1 cycle" garbage ever pans out

It's like roiding shows you the light. No one WANTS to stop after since you see how much better it is
>>
>>41947256
1 you wont be able to maintain if you don't know how to lift
2 you probably will already give up lifting even before the year Is over and quit your cycle early.
>>
>>41945846
i thought we already established a year ago that prop/ace is a EVER DAY inject.
where is brick? he needs to shout at you

>>41947172
someone needed to stand model for all those great greek/roman fine art scultures and paintings. fine art only is fine if it portraits beauty of the real world. and do achieve beauty in the real world you either have to be a genetic blessed god or work your ass off.

also you can shape someones future not only with education but motivation. the most important thing is dedication if someone is motivated he will aquire the means necessery to reach its goal. dont need a teacher to read a textbook.

>>41947191
please tell us your stats, wonder how someone looks who thinks 2g + oral aint enough.
also maybe start sooner next time?
>>
>>41947351
If pros blast grams and grams of gear on top of orals on top of inhuman doses of hgh insulin and peptides

And live longer than that

No one is gonna die from gym rate doses that early
>>
>>41947351

You think I GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT BEING AN OLD FAGGOT KEK WITH MY WIFES DAUGHTERS DAUGHTERS?!

>le travel da world
>so cool! niggers and pakis in paris! druglords and extreme poverty in thailand! le mount eberest!! EBIN!!!!

fucking normie kill yourself.

probably donates half his income for the feminist movement and for refugee charities as well.
>>
File: wow-gherrush.jpg (533KB, 1920x1047px) Image search: [Google]
wow-gherrush.jpg
533KB, 1920x1047px
>>41947369

Now till october is plenty of time to train to be somewhat passable as a warcraft character (by normie standards).

End of july is more like an appetizer.
>>
>>41947395
>>le travel da world
>>so cool! niggers and pakis in paris! druglords and extreme poverty in thailand! le mount eberest!! EBIN!!!!
Hate this shit so bad

Like why would you WANT to travel "the world", 99% of it is a shithole.

Only place I would want to travel is maybe visit some of my family in the countries my parents or grandparents came from, but who has the time for something like that anyway

I would go with my grandfather to his home country if he asked though since he is probably gonna die soon and the rest of his family that I've met has been cool
>>
>>41944811
can anyone share some experience with epistane ? im considering running 30 mg ed for 4 weeks along side 250 test ew for a cut
>>
>>41947410
garrosh is beastmode, also like 260cm high would be an awesome strongman

>druide deathknight hybrid
what
>>
File: 1492749976078.png (1MB, 1202x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1492749976078.png
1MB, 1202x1270px
>>41947351
>Having a shorter life filled with interesting experiences where you push yourself and your body to it's limits
>living an unexciting mediocre existence so you can claim the grand prize of getting old.

Wew man, this one's tough.
>>
>>41947429
>I'm a dumb millennial who couldn't care less about history, culture and historically important land marks
I'm glad you told us
>>
>>41945165
The water comes off after the cycle. Remember to take your vitamins and stay hydrated and be patient.
>>
>>41947351
>>41947487
die in a car accident at 40 anyway

you cant plan out your live like that "if i am 60+ i got time for everything" no you dont, do it as soon as possible so if you die tomorrow you can say "i did what i wanted" and not "i wanted to do so much more"
>>
>>41947487
>pushing your body to its limits
Except you are not - before you even get close to its limits and before you when spent a single day trying to min max its limits you artificially break its limits by injecting illegal drugs.
Truely living by the limits there, yeah.
>>
>>41947475

It'll be an original character.

A multiclass of a druid (so I'll craft a nature themed costume then add some damage/undead elements like the fake plants I buy will be wilted and I'll be wielding a runeblade or greataxe instead of some faggot staff).

plus the whole makeup to look pale like a death knight.
>>
>>41947523
>You're not pushing to it's limits, you're pushing it past it's limits and succeeding.

Alright.
>>
>>41947487
Why would my life have to be uneventful and mediocre just because I don't blast 3 grams a week?

>>41947511
Just cause you can't look in the future doesn't mean you shouldn't plan ahead, nowadays the 'average' age is 80+, I can definitely plan to have a good life at 70+ . I can still die at 40, but that doesn't mean I have to assume I do just because of the small possibility of it

>>41947395
Kek, just proves my point. Also I hate feminists just as much as anyone here, don't worry.

>>41947374
Some bodybuilders live long, some die at 24.
>>
>>41947630
now i got nostalgic for my female orc deathknight, good times only needed 200tries for LK heroic 25

dont forget the blue contacts
>>
>>41947632
You never hit the limit. You cheated to hit was possible without cheating. Like turning on god mode on level 2 of easy mode...
>>
>>41947677
and had a blast while doing it, its singleplayer why do you care?
>>
>>41947643
I guess that was a bit of extreme exaggeration on my end. My point is that if people want to do stuff like this while knowing the possible consequences, I don't see why it's such a big deal.

>>41947677
>Like turning on god mode on level 2 of easy mode.
Yeah because everyone knows once you inject steroids you don't even have to go to the gym or watch your diet anymore. Steroids do all the work for you.
>>
Hey mates, I just finished an omnadren/eq cycle a month ago, now my body is already up in body fat and lower in muscle mass....I kept some of the gains, but I'm still not fucking pleased with the results at all. So, for next cycle I thought HGH would be better. Are its gains more permanent than usual gains from roids? Also, how much time do I use it to have good results?
>>
>>41947853
>Cycling
>>
>>41947853
kill yourself
>>
checked out my regional powerlifting league,
i need to get my squat up 30kg (170kg atm hate squats) and my deadlift up 20kg (240 atm) to win first place @ 105kg class

should i sacrifice my bodybuilding plans for 6 month to get a small plastic trophy? considering that i have shitty genetics for BB anyway and never won anything at a sport event i might go for that.
i even sit on 99kg atm so i can bulk a bit
>>
>>41948006
i wouldn't want to get/be extra fat for 6 months for that... also keep in mind people are thinking the same exact shit you are right now and doing the same thing except way more seriously with better genetics and more drugs

if/when you don't win it you are just gonna regret being a fat piece of powerlifting shit, and hate yourself for wasting 6 months getting fat on purpose
>>
>>41948006
If you want sure
>>
>>41947853
bumping this
>>
>>41948042
implying powerlifters at restricted weightclasses are fat pieces of shit.
can also cut to 93kg boost my lift only by 40kg total and still win. also the results of the last 4 years are almost identical so i dont think there will be this "big supprise" you talking about

>>41948055
gonna finish my cut first but i keep it in mind, i want a little plastic trophy
>>
>>41948066
>>41947943
>>41947872
>>
>>41948006
200kg squat is first place in 105kg weight class? What kind of weak ass regional pl meet is that? Must be drug tested.
>>
>>41948464
strength sport isnt huge here, not many people actually know about that
>>
trt is making me manic, I can't stop wanting to exercise or sleep, I had slept 3 hours tonight and I have more energy than when I used to sleep 10 hours as low-t, is this normal?
>>
>>41948656
The placebo is strong with this one
>>
Hey fraud I'm on 500mg test, two weeks in.
I had been doing Allpro's beginner stuff as I am new to lifting, i really enjoyed the workout, but being on a cycle now should I switch routines? the progression with allpro is just rather slow, but i do like full body. thought?
>>
>>41948795
Do what you like
>>
>>41948656
Probably placebo effect senpai. I feel similarly but I know it's probably unlikely that I'm feeling the test after only two injections.

>>41948795
Do what you like. I've heard doing lighter weight for higher reps is better because it keeps your muscles from getting too far ahead of your tendons and snapping some shit up, but that might be more of a concern when you're on a real cycle as opposed a test-only cycle.
>>
I can get sust cheaper than testE, would it be okay injecting E3.5D? Doesnt seem so different in steroidgraph
>>
>>41948146
You're a retard, read the sticky and the wiki.
>>
>>41948933
Just buy test e/c, it's worth the extra cost to have stable blood levels and not having to wait a month for it to clear your system.
>>
>>41949031
Did you mean to quote the hgh retard?
>>
>>41949049
>have stable blood levels
True
>and not having to wait a month for it to clear your system.
Does it really matter if i blast and cruice?
>>
>>41949084
It matters less if you're not gonna PCT, but the decanoate ester takes a long time to clear, so it makes changing doses harder. Let's just say theres a good reason that sust is always cheap: It's shit.
>>
>>41948522
Yeah must be a small pool. My last gym had quite a few guys that trounced those numbers. One guy in particular was like 19, ~150lbs with a ~1300lb tested total. I'm in NC though and it seems to be relatively popular here.
>>
File: 1493078305904.jpg (28KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1493078305904.jpg
28KB, 460x276px
>>41947523
>>
A non-negligeable quantity of test e sitting in a jar melted while in my car under the hot sun. OK no big deal just need to cool that shit, i thought.

NOPE

I'm stuck with some incredibly hard/viscous yellowish glass-like puck of test

What happened?

Wat do
>>
>>41949583
it crashed. get a new one
>>
>>41949583
Reheat slowly, gently make stirring motions and hope for the best.

You fucked up anon, doubt it'll work but it might.

>>41949138
People over here are weak as shit. 2 plate diddly is considered strong over here kek.
>>
>>41949693
>>41949671

What are you implying about the molecular integrity of the testosterone? Think there has been significant degradation? I mean, any compound, degradation or not, should precipitate when it's waaay under it's melting point

Kinda hoping it's not the plastic from the jar that melted or some shit, although it shouldn't have melted considering test-e's mp is only 32-36 Celsius
>>
File: blExg1G__400x400.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
blExg1G__400x400.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
I'm trying to meticulously plan on a DNP cycle, because that shit is scary and I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before I get started.

My only problem is what kinds of meals I should be preparing. I know carbs make you burn hotter and increases the negative side effects in general of DNP usage, so I'd like to avoid that as much as possible. Should I just look up meals that follow the keto diet? Is DNP best used while on a ketogenic diet?
>>
>>41949899
Also it seems like common sense would say "yes" to this question but I'm worried that going without any carbs might be a problem while on DNP. I know carbs increase temps but I don't know if not having carbs causes anything to happen with DNP
>>
>>41949859
I might be wrong as fuck about this but its just the Test and Oil splitting due to temp differences.

Reheating and allowing it to merge again should fix it. I cant tell how hot it really got but it should be fine. Its not like it was boiling.
>>
>>41949946
Ah, my bad; I think I should have mentionned; Talking bout raw test-e powder here
>>
>>41949961
Oh shit, in that case you dun goofed.

Sorry for your loss, why'd you store it in your car?
>>
Can anyone recommend me a solid workout plan for someone undergoing HRT? As much as it's helping my mental health, the low energy from the spiro is fucking me. I assume low weight, high rep work. Prior to approval, I ran two cycles, messed with sarms and lost 70kg. Wondering if I could run GW and Taurine to help with the energy loss. Mental fog is aniracetam, noopept and armodafinil.
>>
>>41949899
>>41949920

I'm a fucking retard please ignore me. I did a simple google search and got my answer
>>
>>41950106
1xFailure rope hangs is all you need senpai
>>
>>41947120
eat 6/7 time a day. Depending what your goals are of course; more or less carb/fat/protons.

cutting = protons/fats
bulking = carbs/protons/fats

it's no rocket science. Even a retard like me understands it, so you can do it too. Don't try to overthink everything to the smallest detail. On gear you can eat more clean food, without getting super fat.
>>
>>41950311
This. So much.

Just eat alot on a bulk. Avoid shitty food and stock up on clean foods. I fill my fat macros mainly with peanut butter.
Expect to get somewhat fatter, just don't go overboard. I tend to go back to a cut once my abs start fading (like really fading).
>>
>>41948656

How long have you been on it?
>>
Why shouldn't I cruise forever if I'm a low t faggot who isn't low enough for hrt
>>
>>41950399
I really don't care, until my arm shreds will disappear which will never happen.

And beside that, i know how to cut so why should i worry about some fat. Losing fat is easier than gaining muscle.

Even as a natty i kept all my gains during my cut and went even to 9% bf veins abs shredded af.
>>
>>41950888
Who said you should not?
>>
>>41951131
Nobody. But I want to see a new doc. There's this place called Total Mens Health in my town that does make only care with a focus on hormones. Maybe he'll put me on T

The thing is? I'm horny all the time. I fuck my girl 2-3 times a day, and they're good sessions, multiple positions and I last a good time. I don't fucking get it dude
>>
>gf keeps making fun of my baby nuts

m-made it, boys
>>
>>41950058
Had to move to a new place, basically forgot my loot in my car. Had several vials of finished products too, which are visibly good.

But yeah, after some research, the case for the semi-solid melted test e goo is quite common. People experience it quite often in warm countries and they still brew it no probs. What a fucking relief, I have a considerable amount of that yellow resin
>>
>tfw can't max out on dumbbell row because shitty grip
Reeeee what do
>>
>>41951180
How many blood tests have you done?
>>41951274
Post balls bb
>>41951308
Improve grip
>>
>>41951308
one-armed barbell holds. really good carry over for all grip related things imo.
>>
File: 1496941698429.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496941698429.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>41951274
my gf hasn't mentioned it yet, but holy hell she must've noticed
>tfw you literally have to go fishing for your nuts every so often
>>
>>41951324
I've done 2-3 blood tests over the last couple years. I'm always on the low end of the bell curve. My lifts suck, I have little facial/body hair, but ironically my sex drive is super high and I donate sperm (meaning it's good quality). I'm fuckin baffled
>>
>>41951324
>Post balls bb
pls no
>>41951339
me too. i keep my underwear on while fucking because my right nut keep wandering off.
>>
File: not_normal.png (33KB, 642x432px) Image search: [Google]
not_normal.png
33KB, 642x432px
>>41951356
Time to leave humanity behind bb
>>
>>41951324
It's the calluses and the pain that causes me to lose grip
>>41951326
Thanks brah
>>
>>41951356
My local sperm donor place requires a bachelors degree to donate.
>>
>just took 30 minutes to make a 100ml of 25mg/ml asin suspension, decanting the oraplus 3ml at a time with a 3ml syringe because it's all I have
fuck me this was a w f u l, I need to buy a big ass 100ml syringe or something
>>
How do you guys use tren to 'recomp'?

My plan was 490mg tren a/week

Nutrition would be 15x bodyweight kcals/day, 1-1.5g/lb protein in lean beef or chicken, and the rest of my calories as rice or other clean carbs. Adjusting higher or lower based on results.

Thoughts?
>>
>old fat guy wandering around the gym
>occasionally does one set on random machines
>has sunglasses on top of his head as of it might suddenly get bright in here
>stares at me a lot

I don't even have a good reaction image for this. I think every gym has at least one of these. Why are they here?
>>
>>41951829
>>41951829
>decanting the oraplus 3ml at a time with a 3ml syringe because it's all I have

Wut

Care to explain exacty what you were doing? Curious cuz i got some asin powder
>>
>>41951970
I mixed 98.5ml of oraplus with 2.5g of asin to make 100ml of 25mg/ml asin. I didn't have anything to measure exact amounts of milliliters other than the syringes I use to draw/inject my gear, so I had to take the oraplus from the oraplus bottle and move 3ml at a time over to my new container.

it sucked.
>>
>>41952005
97.5ml and 2.5g*
>>
>>41951717
Mine too, I have a bachelor's degree
>>
>>41952005
>mfw you can't into simple division

also
>98.5ml (volume) of oraplus
>plus 2.5 GRAMS (ie. mass) of asin
>somehow makes 100ml, a unit of volume not mass
>but a pound of apples weighs more than a pound of feathers
>s m h
>>
>>41951893
I'm curious how you arrived at 490mg per week instead of say 400 or 500
>>
I just found out that my levels are 345 ng/dl, I'm probably going to start TRT and after dealing with testicular cancer 5 years ago, I feel that this is the last nail to the coffin of my manhood. I don't suffer from ED, but suffer from low grade osteoporosis probably from the decreasing levels since my cancer.

I'm going to be on this for life. I'm 26, just married and my wife is handling this better than I am. I'm probably going to bank to see if I'm fertile, which I have the strong inkling that I'm not as well..

I'll probably start of clomid for a month and then push for HCG and test-c weekly. Is this a good protocol? Does it get better? I'm an engineer and just started my career and am worried if it might affect that aspect of my life. How were your relationships pre-trt and post? I'm so wrung out right now and don't have anyone to talk to about this.
>>
>>41952122
Calm yo gyno, the guy is simply approximating asin's displacement to 1.

Who cares if he ends up taking 11.3 mg EoD instead of 12.5 mg

>>41952005
Oraplus

Did not know this product, seems like a little gem to make oral suspensions! Where did you grab your bottle?

Also know that feel, had to transfer something like 200 mL of oil with a 20ml syringe

The shit we go through
>>
>>41952122
how much does a liter of water weigh?
>>
>>41952208
I got it off amazon, was pretty cheap. like 30 dollars for a 16oz bottle
>>
>>41952118
Fuck you chad
>>
>>41951893
.7ml of 100mg/ml
>>
>>41952254
Low T skinny fat Chad...
>>
>>41952197
Get LH/FSH checked, then decide from there.

If they're high you might as well go straight to test.
>>
source?
>>
>>41952281
FSH was at 18.6 and LH at 4.7...a year ago. At this point, I don't even care about children and neither does my wife. I just want the option of banking before I go on TRT for fucking life.

Is there any bright side to all of this? This is putting me into the worst depression of my life, worse than when I was fucking diagnosed with this bullshit cancer.
>>
>>41952345
What do you mean? This is a roid thread, if you don't care about children why are you so afraid of trt? Maybe test will make you stop being such a beta pussy cuck fag
>>
>>41952345

>FSH at 18
Sounds like your balls are barely working if at all.

Did they not freeze sperm from before cancer treatment?
I'm no fertility expert though so getting your sperm checked might be worth it.

Bright side? Stable test levels regardless of lifestyle and not having to worry about pct after a cycle if thats what you are into.
>>
>>41952430
Not that guy but if my test is low, and I'm gonna get a vasectomy after I finish donating sperm anyway, then long term cruise is no big deal? No pct? Just straight test without much worry?
>>
>>41952454
pct is POST CYCLE THERAPY

you do it when you hop off test to get your natural test production back in order. if you're doing trt for life then obviously you don't have to pct.

but yes there are some things you need to take care of and you need to read the op my dude
>>
>>41952430
What are the negatives of TRT? How is this going to affect me socially/professionally? I didn't go through radiation or chemotherapy at the time of cancer, so it could be that I was just left with a paperweight this entire time.
>>
Friend sells me "anavar" at a discount.
8 days in, joints really hurting
NICE ONE CUNT
>>
>>41952502
The negatives are that you will need to pin
>>
>>41952527
you fell for the oldest trick in the book friend
>>
>>41952454
If you plan on staying on, yes. You'll obviously have to do a more rigorous pct if you decide to stop the cruise though.

>>41952502
If you have a competent doctor who puts you on a good protocol I would expect only positive results.
>>
>>41952477
>>41952594
What about an indefinite cruise with the occasional blast? Do you pct when coming off the blast?
>>
>>41952632
No
>>
>>41952298
VERBOTEN!
>>
>>41952632
The entire point of a PCT is to restart your own production.

Why bother restarting it when you are just going to keep taking test?

Taking HCG every once in a while is another story though.
>>
About what would one pay for a years supply of test to get to the 1500-2000 ng/dl range? On the darknet w/ BTC
>>
Going to drop the tren for a bit until my shoulder actually stops being fucked.
>>
>>41952721
Fag
>>
>>41952721
>gets gf
>becomes a whipped bitch who can't handle tren

LOL
>>
>>41952670
bout 300-500$
>>
>>41951893
Bumping this for opinions
>>
I think it's time to come off. I'm starting to get nervous about getting busted while ordering this stuff and I'm tired of having to figure out how to get roids when working in different countries.

I've been blasting and cruising for about 3 years, so I have forgotten proper PCT protocols. I know I should be taking nolva and some AI, but can someone help me out?

Also how much should I expect to lose in gains?
>>
>>41952721
I'm starting tren e this week just 300mg. And my old roommates ex told me today that my ex and old roommate are hooking up which I knew but hearing someone else tell me made me sick to my stomach.
>>
Oh shit it's me bitching about my problems ^
>>
>>41952809
>wasting $10 a week
Yeah nah
>>
>when you are either complete anorexia mode or complete fatass mode with no between
>>
so damn horny I can't fall asleep and I already fapped twice
send help
>>
>>41953479
Embrace the permabulk and leave the normies behind
>>
>>41953157
>>41953164
you're pretty dumb man
>>
Help first i injection of test400 from boss pharma, i injected 1ml in glute. It became infected and i developed flu like symptoms. Injected 0.75ml in quad 3 days later and its either infected again or i believe i may have hit a nerve. Ive followed every sanitizing procedure and BOSS has good rep. What could be going on ? Test flu? Allergies? Im on antibiotics now but im basically crippled throughout my right leg now.
>>
>>41952999
Shit, that's not bad at all.
>>
File: SleepingImpatiently.webm (375KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
SleepingImpatiently.webm
375KB, 720x480px
>been on self-administered TRT and cutting since February
>want to blast and bulk
>doctor appointment in August (with blood work)
>international travel in October

Guess I'll aim for November, then. It seems so far away...
>>
Any recommended reading, books wise?
>>
>>41953116
>>41953116
OK i'm thinking 50mg Clomid ED for the first 4 weeks, and 20mg Nolva ED starting after week 2 for 4 weeks. the whole time i'll be taking adex

then ill just take 12.5mg asin ED for as long as i feel necessary after.

thoughts?
>>
>>41953648
confession by tolstoy
>>
>>41953725
I'm more of a solzhenitsyn guy but I meant books regarding /fraud/
>>
File: cowardly.jpg (54KB, 764x437px) Image search: [Google]
cowardly.jpg
54KB, 764x437px
>frauding
>>
>>41953648
I'm currently reading chemical muscle enhancement and its been pretty good so far.
I also read part of Llewellyn's book. The first couple chapters were good but the rest is compound profiles which is pretty boring unless you are looking for something specific
>>
Bout to come off my half year cycle of test.
Will i lose much strength with proper pct and diet+ mk677 ?
I'm prepared to see a change in fullness but nothing beats being able to rep 2/3/4/5 for working sets now (natty grade strength but fuck it)
>>
>>41947206

I run the same. 5mg Ipam + Mod-GRF combo vials and BPC.
>>
>>41953817
stale bait, friend
>>
is aromasin anabolic?
>>
>>41953925
The opposite, it inhibits estrogen which is anabolic.
>>
anadrol is making my nips sensitive when touched. I know it doesn't aromatize but I've read to acts on estrogen receptors directly so you get e2 sides despite it being in range.

I'm taking Ralox 30mg ed should I up it to 60mg
>>
>>41954031
... you're not just on adrol alone right?
>>
>>41954168
No, TRT test and 350mg tren/w. So e2 shouldn't be a problem. No lactating but I have prami too.
>>
mates if i go on a suicide blast bulk what should be my go to macro pnce i get my protein?

>carb
>very filling if complex, very cheap if simple
>bloat. high cals and high doses means moonface. even 10% bf olympians in the off season have neck flab and faces that resemble obese normies.

>fat
>no bloat, makes protein retardedly cheap by buying fattier cuts vs lean shit
>apparently its way easier for fat to be stored as fat even on ridiculous roid dosage(why else do pros avoid it even on bulk?)
>>
should you take AI with PCT
>>
>>41954031
yeah bump it up to 60mg, 120 if it's still not enough, but it should.
>>
At the point where I'm just debating handing in the natty card. I just want normal to high normal levels of test. Test is low but still barely in normal range, women doctors I've had to go to just kinda laugh and say this is a non issue. All my fat goes to my stomach and hips and these lovely bitch tits I'm growing. Pretty sure I have gyno to which they told me "it's not a big deal".

Fuck man. Bust my ass and don't make a third of the gains I see people making just half assing shitty bro workouts.
>>
>>41954450
>Fuck man. Bust my ass and don't make a third of the gains I see people making just half assing shitty bro workouts.
this is your problem, you think brosplits are a meme because you post on 4chan.

what's your routine?
>>
>>41954476
I mean meme bro splits. I recognize done right they're effective.

Currently doing nsuns 531 squat focus cause my squat blows. Do a shitload of accessories after the T1 and T2
>>
>>41954400
do you like low e2 sides?
>>
File: IMG_1710.png (165KB, 282x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1710.png
165KB, 282x246px
>>41953925
>>41953953
>>
>>41954581
you didn't know estrogen was anabolic or what
>>
File: goals.jpg (44KB, 480x674px) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
44KB, 480x674px
Hey lads, I'm currently on week 8 of baby's first test e 500mg cycle. I've made some size gains, but I definitely got bloated and fatter.

I want to extend my cycle from 16 weeks to 19-20 weeks, because I want to throw Tren A in 50mg ED and do a cut/recomp for 8 weeks.

I plan on ordering some caber with it. Is HCG necessary for this? I'm gyno prone as it is and I heard HCG can make it worse. Would I also have to extend my PCT of Nolva and Clomid for 6 weeks instead of 4?

Thanks dudes
>>
>>41954476
What kind of bro split you recommend? I'm currently doing a PPL
>>
>>41954827
the one where you train a different muscle group every day
>>
>>41955123
Got a good one you like?
>>
>>41955137
yeah the one where you switch body parts depending on which day

But seriously, all brosplits are the same just different exercises. just do heavy compounds and add in the accessory work based on what exercises you like and what muscles need work

you don't want to end up like bimbo who didn't squat or deadlift and had no core no back no legs
>>
File: 1464622628414.jpg (93KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1464622628414.jpg
93KB, 750x937px
>>41944811
Quick question fellas. Should I take an AI during the two weeks between the time when I finish my last pin and start my PCT? Or should I be completely off everything during those two weeks? Thanks.
>>
>>41956641
If you need it.
>>
File: 1486958509309.jpg (127KB, 1247x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1486958509309.jpg
127KB, 1247x1440px
>>41956768
Thanks, mate.
>>
File: 1479021697296.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479021697296.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
Anyone ever take a drug test for a job while on cycle?
>>
Will a needle smaller than 25g work for injecting test e?
>>
>>41952721
GH buddy, you dont even need to blast or take stupid doses get 40ish IU of Pharma grade and run it for a bit over a month

Fixed my shoulder issues :)
And yes international pharma GH gets through AUS customs.
>>
>>41955636
How do you compare a bro split vs a ppl?
>>
>>41956822
I inject with a 23g. Feels just fine going in.
>>
>>41956802
Test won't show up on a job related drug test, drug tests that detect pharm test (from yams) are looking for a different ratio of Carbon 12/C13 than occurs when eating mostly potatos and shit. They just wanna know if you're railing lines in the bathroom
t. biochemist
>>
>>41956802
They're testing for recreational drugs. Testing for steroids is expensive.
>>
>>41956822
ya I use 28g slin pins. can barely feel it

>>41956837
23 is bigger than 25
>>
>>41956865
does the test go through it just fine? It takes forever drawing so I didn't know.

I'll order some of those then, I get serious anxiety jabbing with 25g. am a huge pussy
>>
>>41956915
its not too slow injecting but you need to back load.
Are you drawing with 25g as well?
>>
>>41945165
You know, if you didn't drink you wouldnt need DNP. The calorie difference at safe doses is shit.

Why do people take this poison instead of just eating less? ECA, t3/t4, yohimbine... this I can wrap my head around. Not DNP.

Maybe this just means I'm never gonna make it
>>
>>41945814
Imho those biceps look way too big/synthol-y. Otherwise great aesthetic.
>>
>>41947053
>hobby
>productive

I'm not sure you understand that word. It's for pleasure. BBing is fun for us who take it that far.

You seem like the kind of guy to say "BB is an unhealthy hobby"... "BB'ers have boring lives they have no time for fun" while doing 6 hours of netflix/social media/ video games every night
>>
>>41948795
If you're new to lifting you shouldn't be considering any AAS, let alone 500mg test/week.

Lift for a couple year natty, then do 250-350mg/week.
>>
>>41947299
so true, still on my first cycle and i feel better than i ever have before and not just physically, can already tell i'm gunna hit a fucking wall coming off
>>
>>41956865
Oops my bad.
>>
>>41956951
no, I'll be ordering some 28g to draw with too at the same time, but yes I was. gotta google backloading
>>
>>41957187
>>41956951

Oh damn, I didn't realize. Do they not make 28g needles for regular 3CC syringes?
>>
File: IMG_7252.jpg (186KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7252.jpg
186KB, 800x1132px
> going to a concert with a girl from tinder
> I'm still fat as fuck from my bulk
Whenever I lose weight I binge and gain it back

I bought a slackline so I'll spend more time outside = less hedonism = less food.

Reee
>>
Is water fasting a good idea on cycle? Asking for a friend
>>
>>41957330
whats your "friend" on

cos if its just test he's straight retarded
>>
sorry shitting up the thread with needle questions:

To use a 27g needle, do I need to get slim insulin syringes? I hear the oil might not pass through if using a 3cc syringe, but with a thin insulin one the extra pressure from it being condensed lets it pass through 27g or 28g easily.

I just wanna order my 27g 1/2" and be done with it
>>
>>41957478
1cc syringe
>>
OK FUCK THIS GOYIM SHIT. There is NO WAY the owners of this site are not requesting that 4chan captchas be a pain in the ass on purpose to try to get shekels out of retards for 4chan passes.

EVERY other website, it's just brainless clicking really quick. This one it is ALWAYS a giant pain in the ass, where you have to solve like 5 in a row, and wait for the pictures to slowly fade in and out.

>>41957330
just do psmf retard
>>
when buying bitcoin, its recommended that you buy with one wallet and transfer to a new wallet.
If i buy from an atm on a secure wallet like mycelium, does it matter if I transfer? Is there any risk on my part?
>>
>>41957635
fuck, guess I have no use for the like 80 some 3cc syringes I have now
>>
>>41957004
It's because i see myself with the same arm to chest ratio genetics.
>>
>>41957675
bump.
also curious about credit card to bitcoin like coinmama.

standard exchanges arent valid in my country and I dont mind paying a 5% mark up this one time.
>>
Two weeks into a tren blast.
If i squeeze my nips i get a bit of brown/clear liquid like not even a drop. What happens if you dont treat elevated prolactin. Does the lactating just get worse until your a dirty sprinkler system?
>>
>>41957788
>>41957675
It's not rocket science. Did you have to use identification at the ATM? And if someone really wanted your ass (which they wouldn't for being a low end roid user, but I digress), was there a camera at the ATM? Almost certainly "yes", but no one cares about someone buying a few months supply of illicit prescription drugs. Same thing for your other question. Credit card transactions can be traced back to you unless you launder the coins, but who's going to bother tracing shit back to you? Don't draw attention to yourself, don't be low hanging fruit, and don't get caught. Black market risk/reward shit is all numbers games that thrive on each buyer acting like an unassuming member of the flock, and roids are a huge black market that end users rarely get busted for unless they're professional athletes. Cover your tracks where you can, but you probably don't need to be super uptight about it unless you're a manufacturer, distributor, or really big buyer, same as in any black market that isn't ultra taboo.
>>
I can't stop jerking off to bimbo's porn vids, send help
>>
why does masterone/winny make my hair follicles thinner but superdrol doesn't?

>inb4 the retard who calls it bunk
>>
>>41958247
Your question should be; what can i do to prevent this, so i can use everything i want and not worrying about thinning or hair loss.

Keto shampoo once a week
Pumpkin seed oil pills
Saw palmetto
>>
>>41958326
Memetic
>>
File: 1498009968973.png (176KB, 441x421px) Image search: [Google]
1498009968973.png
176KB, 441x421px
Is there anything I should know about test while on a plant-based diet? I consume a fair amount of soy (6 or so servings a day, averagely) but I don't know if the exogenous testosterone (on 150mg/week cruise atm) would be affected by the phytoestrogens
>>
>>41958331
Stay bald then, while i keep all my hair.

I was thinning and losing a ton of hair
>>
>>41958326
Can confirm that this does wonders for the hair.
Didn't you used to reccomend biotin as well?
>>
>>41958425
Yes correct i was also on biotin. I have reduced everything now because i needed to go to the barber each 2 weeks to thin it out. Was totally out of control my hair with that protocol.

I am currently using

once a week keto shampoo
1x pumkin ED
2x saw palmetto

I dropped the biotin, because there is no need for growth anymore. I only maintain now
>>
>>41958455
I went to different barbers and they al said; i never saw someone in my life with such thick hair, it's just insane.

Really looked like some fucking sheep hair. Could not comb or wash it without letting it explode
>>
>>41958517
Fuck I want to believe you. I would simply weep if I could have all of my hair back again.
>>
>>41958571
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2809240/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9669136

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3262531/

Keto worked after couple of week, probably because it's tropical and not orally like the other ones. Other ones can take at least 3-4 months to notice effects.

Suggest you don't use the same dose as the study but at least 3x 1000mg pumkin and 5x450mg saw
>>
>>41952197
I don't really understand why you're considering TRT as 'losing' your manhood. I had low T as well, and while I blast test vs TRT now, it's literally changed my life for the better. I finally feel like a man again, I don't know why you'd think the opposite.

As for the clomid for a month, why? That shit has some real nasty side effects - IMO you'd be better off hopping straight on TRT level test and taking it from there.
>>
Do you own a blood pressure device? I'll probably get one, I think many of my issues are related to my BP, even though doctors haven't commented on it the few times in the recent years I've had it measured. Just because you have BP problems doesn't mean you have high BP all the time right
>>
Does anyone feel dumber on dnp?
I feel alot less alert in general but noticed at work i have to really try to speak with people on the phone and not sound retarded. Feels like such a tasking chore.
>>
File: ww.jpg (151KB, 951x650px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
151KB, 951x650px
>>
>>41959457
I didn't. I did end up hyperventilating somewhat when I talked with people for minutes though.
>>
>>41959606
>no insulin
>that gut

>>41959457
Hard cuts do that to me
I get all my cals in during work so I dont go dumb

>>41959059
You should have one on roids imo
>>
>>41958326
>Lowering alpha-5-reductase with supplements to lower DHT in the scalp
>Takes a systemic DHT-like compound
kek
>>
>>41959957
Dude pumpkin lmao
>>
>>41959834
Jerry, you have to understand..

again.. you have to understand.. again

that's the favorite quote of my Indian manager

do the same, yes yes

>>41959957
>bald faggot who's mad
KEK

I am so happy i don't have to worry about it anymore without any side effects. Both are also good for prostate, so can't be better.

BALD FAGGOTS, BEING BALD IS WORSE THAN SMALL PENIS AND UGLY
>>
>>41960157
Not an argument, who needs hair. And my bf will take good care of my prostate.
>>
>>41960157
>Both are also good for the prostate
So is getting fucked in the ass. Guess that means bimbo's get the leg up on you.
>>
File: stephymoly.jpg (9KB, 326x241px) Image search: [Google]
stephymoly.jpg
9KB, 326x241px
>>41960170
>not an argument
>>
>>41960170
Is deciding who? are you the fucking internet police?

Hair is everything. Seriously, most people have an odd shaped head. Remember JM with the dent, kek.

>>41960217
Then you will proceed with that method, if that works for you. Why not? Never change a winning team
>>
How do I know if I'm low test
>>
>>41960289
blood test is a good start
>>
>>41960246
It's better to be born whitout beta bald genetics, shame i don't have good muscular genetics like you. When science get there we should have a non bald, muscular, asthetic baby that doesnt become a bitch on high dose mast/tren, No homo of course
>>
>>41960301
Any UK frauds know how to get free test from the NHS?
>>
>>41960311
Google symptoms of low test, go see your GP, and say you're experiencing said symptoms and you'd either like them to run your bloods or refer you to an endocrinologist to do so. I'm in Canada but same dirty socialist healthcare.
>>
File: natty-cut.jpg (40KB, 386x420px) Image search: [Google]
natty-cut.jpg
40KB, 386x420px
>>41960306
I wasn't balding before steroids. Apparently I am sensitive. I am just a sensitive boy.

Then you cheat on your genetics(e.g. plastic surgery, meme hair protocol, penis enlargement, etc). I WAS BORN THIS WAY

Cause you were born this way, baby. I was just born this way.
>>
>>41960399
where are your forearms did a refugee steal them
>>
>>41960915
he is a refugee
>>
>>41960923
lies he's aryan
>>
>>41960942
He is of filthy muslim stock.
>>
File: dyel.jpg (104KB, 450x310px) Image search: [Google]
dyel.jpg
104KB, 450x310px
>>41960915
I had no forearms when i was natty, i told you guys so many times; fucking wrist roller changed everything.

I am so happy i don't have to worry about those toothpicks anymore

LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING THICKNESS AT THAT FOREARMS, SHABOOMM

1 - mast with hair
0 - balding dyel

>>41960959
without the beard genetics, I DISGRACED ALLAHH!!! but lucky we got minoxidil

please forgive me allah for my beard sins, i cheated with minoxidil
>>
File: 1486338489378.jpg (24KB, 470x437px) Image search: [Google]
1486338489378.jpg
24KB, 470x437px
>You are so big anon :) What's your secret?
>>
>>41961192
creatine and a high protein diet hunny
>>
can a UK bro recommend me a good pin source with discreet shipping?
>>
how long does test e in sterile vials last? my friend has some nearing 3 yrs old
>>
>>41962086
Christianmingle.com
>>
>>41962151
You can store them for a couple of years under the right conditions.
3 years, I wouldn't trust it.
>>
>>41961192
No I'm not, quit lying to me cunt.
>>
>>41962238
>Dont get bigger anon, you're already huge
>Fast forward 2 months
>Wow amon you lool even better but please dont get bigger
>thecyclecontinues.jpg

Everytime.
Normies just don't get it do they?
>>
>>41960157
>BALD FAGGOTS, BEING BALD IS WORSE THAN SMALL PENIS AND UGLY
>Assuming i'm bald
>Actually reversed natty balding while on my first cycle with my regime
>Now have better hair than most girl while blasting tren
Please stay in denial
>>
>>41960399
>I wasn't balding before steroids

>Not being that much prone to hair loss
>Tries some weak shit
>Enough FoR mE KEK, universal scientific cure for everybody!
>People that actually have MPB taking advice from him
>>
>>41962646
>>41962646
>>41962646
>>41962646
>>41962646
>>
File: 1491591820922.jpg (372KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1491591820922.jpg
372KB, 854x859px
>>41962275
People have told me I look big unironically, but I still look and feel too small.

>tfw forever small.
>>
File: 1494445399658.jpg (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494445399658.jpg
118KB, 600x600px
>>41957637
>n-no goyim, it's for the science of harmless machine learning
>oh and your comments are definitely NOT being mined to serve as training sets for the AI shill bots that flood anti-nationalistic spam posts in every corner of this imageboard
>>
Anyone have advice on taking anavar? I've reached a pretty decent plateau over the last 7 or 8 months and want to break it. I weight
215 @6'1" with 1445lb 3 lifts unequipped. Any advice or dosing information?
>>
>>41956802
Don't flip out at work.

Get big at a steady rate.

Don't flaunt shit.
>>
>>41947256

Steroids don't grow tendons or ligaments. Your knees and elbows will tear apart when you try and lift heavy weight because the big fucking muscle will be sitting on a bit of gristle designed to hold your current skinny self to your skeleton. As a result you'll complete fuck all your joints and need a year or two to recover, takes especially long with elbow injuries
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.